X Mas is arrived at Lovtuz part 3 (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have a question for Osman:

This thing you do when you're jailer - PMing a few to let them know you're a C with a role that's not so special - I don't get it. You think Gs wouldn't whack you because they're more concerned with finding the lawyer, detective or bodyguard. But at that stage, when there are so many Cs and the chances of finding one of those are slim, you would be a fine whacking option since you have proven to other Cs that you are no G; you will not get lynched and the only way for you to go is through whacking. In the early stages, that would be the best time to go for you since there would be little leads on the L, D & BG, plus getting rid of one of the better mafia players.

P.S. I realise there actually is no question in there, but whatever.
I think he thought we were Cs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But he also PMed Hoori and SAB. He says it's something he does every time he's a jailer - the first thing he does.
Yeah, silly move. If we didn't already agree to whack Fred just for fun, Osman would have defo been whacked, just because of that PM.

Btw, it was TWW who asked us to whack Fred, so don't blame me people. TWW asked for that the moment we got our roles (long before Osman's PM) and I simply agreed to it :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, silly move. If we didn't already agree to whack Fred just for fun, Osman would have defo been whacked, just because of that PM.

Btw, it was TWW who asked us to whack Fred, so don't blame me people. TWW asked for that the moment we got our roles (long before Osman's PM) and I simply agreed to it :D
And some actually thought that the Gs were trying to set you up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When I recruited Dru, the first thing I told him was not to even think about posting in this thread and to stay inactive :D

At one point Hoori and Osman were sure that Dru is the D and I even thought about telling Dru to PM Osman and Hoori and tell them that he's the D, but he wants to work from the shadows together with the D and the Lawyer. Since Klin didn't want to admit he's the BG, it would have worked :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was actually starting to think you were the recruit after you PM'd me about impersonating the BG and D. I have no idea what you were aiming for with that.:D
I wanted to fuck with Osman and Hoori. Same reason I insisted that they were crooked for most of the game.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Well, on that day I was bullshitting so much and it was Me, Melo and Cheese vs Hoori and Osman. I was waiting for the D to investigate one of the five and then show himself by protecting Osman or by attacking us.
Then an amazing thing happened: The D investigated Rab!!! Why the fuck would anyone investigate Rab at that point, I thought.

In the meantime Jasper was suspecting Rab and he suddenly stopped suspecting him after the investigation.

It was 100% clear that Jasper is the D and yet I changed my mind later. How more stupid could I be? Not whacking Jasper has to be the most idiotic move anyone ever made in this game.
I take the prize for the most idiotic move :juventus:
I didn't suspect rab, I was just bullshitting in the thread to see what was what. I was looking for the BG for the first two days, then the you died which meant I could trust the C's I found.

I figured you were a G and would have had the CC see who i checked out so I voted rab at 11.10 just after i found out he was a C. I figured you would try and bait the detective again by getting people to vote for rab like we did with JBF last round, I wanted to get myself off your radar and see who else voted for rab. That didn't happen, I think Janna may have told you who I investigated after I switched to voting for you. When Osman pm'd about being the D I guesed the only way to pretend to be innocent was to post a reply to his pm in the thread.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a question for Osman:

This thing you do when you're jailer - PMing a few to let them know you're a C with a role that's not so special - I don't get it. You think Gs wouldn't whack you because they're more concerned with finding the lawyer, detective or bodyguard. But at that stage, when there are so many Cs and the chances of finding one of those are slim, you would be a fine whacking option since you have proven to other Cs that you are no G; you will not get lynched and the only way for you to go is through whacking. In the early stages, that would be the best time to go for you since there would be little leads on the L, D & BG, plus getting rid of one of the better mafia players.

P.S. I realise there actually is no question in there, but whatever.
One easy answer to everything you said, If I stay quiet, I would be in a very shortlist to be whacked on the first days anyways, like Fred is everytime, in fact I haven gotten that treatment several times as a normal C, as has Alen too I think. So basically the risk is little in doing what I did, I either get confirmed allies from Cs who trust me (if I hadnt done what I did, I wouldnt have worked with Hoori so much, and If I hadnt worked with Hoori, we wouldnt done what we did), or Gs who were considering to whack me anwyays, realizing I'm not the D or BG at all (Lawyer is less important then me, tactically), and put me further down the list of immediate threats (which is the D, who can investigate you and find you out). So yeah, easy answer, prefer doing this because if I stay quiet I will likely be whacked anyways.

Know this, when I PM, as early as I did, with nothing to go on, I am gambling, I assume you are civilians, but I take in the possible risk of you being Gs and what it would entail. But mainly firstly do it assuming I am contacting Cs (odds are more likely for that), and it would be useful Cs to have on your side (as Hoori turned out to be).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When I recruited Dru, the first thing I told him was not to even think about posting in this thread and to stay inactive :D

At one point Hoori and Osman were sure that Dru is the D and I even thought about telling Dru to PM Osman and Hoori and tell them that he's the D, but he wants to work from the shadows together with the D and the Lawyer. Since Klin didn't want to admit he's the BG, it would have worked :D
I dont think he should be allowed to sign up for any more games. No offense, but its ridicolous, if you check the amount of posts players have had in this thread, he has 3...And there are like 5 NON players who has more posts then him in this thread. Too ridicolous. Imagine if he had gotten the D or BG role? Yikes. I had hunch you went with the unlikely choice with including Dru in your recruited list, btw, who were the other 2? ( I was super anxious about being recruited, been recruited to lost causes before).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont think he should be allowed to sign up for any more games. No offense, but its ridicolous, if you check the amount of posts players have had in this thread, he has 3...And there are like 5 NON players who has more posts then him in this thread. Too ridicolous. Imagine if he had gotten the D or BG role? Yikes. I had hunch you went with the unlikely choice with including Dru in your recruited list, btw, who were the other 2? ( I was super anxious about being recruited, been recruited to lost causes before).
I deliberately didn't try to recruit you. It would have been too unfair to force you or Hoori to fix the mess you created :lol:

I don't remember who were the other two. I think one was Klin (wanted to check if I should whack him) but I'm not sure. My main target were less active players, most of all Dru, so I guess I included JBF or Kate too. Janna should have the names.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dru has done it 3 straight games lol. One thing it was one game, but 3 lol.

And yeah I would guess you went with those, Kate, JBF or such, because Ze, Aaron and Kyle was names one was semi-scrutinizing as it is, while the other two not so much. Imagine if you recruited Kate the lawyer lol.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

The D think he saw one of his victim but it turned out to be a false alarm. When he turned back to the big square he suddenly saw this guy who was recruited by the Gangstar. (The D didn’t knew that) but he pulled up his gun and after that Dru was dead. Dru was the recruited Gangstar
Jasper investigated AND blazed the gun today, didn't he?

This was the icing on the cake. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dru has done it 3 straight games lol. One thing it was one game, but 3 lol.

And yeah I would guess you went with those, Kate, JBF or such, because Ze, Aaron and Kyle was names one was semi-scrutinizing as it is, while the other two not so much. Imagine if you recruited Kate the lawyer lol.
I don't think I could have recruited her.

I mean, I could recruit the lawyer in normal circumstances, but I'm not sure if Janna knew that special roles can be recruited :D

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Jasper investigated AND blazed the gun today, didn't he?

This was the icing on the cake. :D
No I didn't, I just blazed. I asked to investigate rab again but didnt get a reply. I checked the rules and it says I can blazze someone i havent investigated and cant investigate the following night.

Its not mine or Jannas fault if the rules are written wrong.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
One easy answer to everything you said, If I stay quiet, I would be in a very shortlist to be whacked on the first days anyways, like Fred is everytime, in fact I haven gotten that treatment several times as a normal C, as has Alen too I think. So basically the risk is little in doing what I did, I either get confirmed allies from Cs who trust me (if I hadnt done what I did, I wouldnt have worked with Hoori so much, and If I hadnt worked with Hoori, we wouldnt done what we did), or Gs who were considering to whack me anwyays, realizing I'm not the D or BG at all (Lawyer is less important then me, tactically), and put me further down the list of immediate threats (which is the D, who can investigate you and find you out). So yeah, easy answer, prefer doing this because if I stay quiet I will likely be whacked anyways.

Know this, when I PM, as early as I did, with nothing to go on, I am gambling, I assume you are civilians, but I take in the possible risk of you being Gs and what it would entail. But mainly firstly do it assuming I am contacting Cs (odds are more likely for that), and it would be useful Cs to have on your side (as Hoori turned out to be).
Aight, I don't doubt you. Just wanted to know if it was something I could use. I don't think it will work for me though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)