X Mas is arrived at Lovtuz part 3 (5 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Xmas mafia in lovtuz part 3

Welcome by a new episode of the well known tv shows called lovtuz about a crazy of juventus town.
'This episode is called Santa is coming to town’

After the great fight back against the scum from Napoli. Yesterday everyone was partying all night celebrating pepe his solo goal which lead juventus to the draw in the san paolo.

Today is different since everyone is excited about the fact that santa is coming to town. For example Alen his kids are very busy running around all day. Then finally everyone meet at the big square of the town by the stature of Lapa to wait for the actual arriving of Santa. Till that moment Byrone (mayor) is busy with entairting the crowd. People are still talking about pepe his goal and bonucci his errors and everything.
After a half hour still no sign of Santa and byrone is getting nervous since he has no jokes prepared anymore. So he called bezzy to the front and asked where is Santa. Bezzy says :janna:
Byrone getting irritated since Bezzy always has an answer for everything. Then byrone sees santa coming. And screams santa santa over here. So santa is coming to the stage but then the Christmas tree standing next to stage collapsed over Santa.
Byrone screams nooooooooooooooooooooooo not again and says fix this Bezzy

Bezzy once again goes on her search to find out who killed Santa (after not finding out who killed Lapa)
1. Fireman Blondu is already named before. He is a Romanian big juventus fan. He is the fireman of the town. killed himself
2. King Ale is a girl who is not very busy anymore with her exams
3. Kate is a other girl who is busy with her study at the moment
4. Third World Wonder the best friend of Katie he is always there to help and comfort her but he actually wants more. he is lynched the first day
5. Alen our very experienced guy he is married and has two kids.
6. Jasper (I am down) our worldtraveller he hates living in Britain so decided to move to Lovtuz
7. Sabsab the 'crazy’ german girl who is known for her funny pictures
8. JBF a very mysterious citizen of Lovtuz
9. Salvo a young citizen who recently decided to move to Italy to see his beloved juve closely
10. Fred an Arsenal fan and everyone has no idea why he lives here whacked day 1
11. Melo a paki guy who still dreams of melo returning to juventus
12. Dru a guy who is working hard every day
13. Maltaguy Klin is such a big juventus fan that he decided to leave his beloved malta to move to lovtuz and he is also seen with the mayor in a very strange position the other night.
14. Gordon Bombay no one knows why he is called like that but everyone calls him that way
15. Osman a very experienced guy who knows everything about everything
16. Kyle he always fight with this jinx called hustini for the good sake of lovtuz. Since everyone wants Hustini to leave town but he never does that
17. Zé Tahir an well known Roma fan who hides during juve – roma
18. Azzurri7 the hottest guy of the whole town every little kid wants to be like him. Everyone wants him to take his whole hot family to lovtuz.
19. Cheese the newest member cheese also known as cheddar a very Moroccan boy .

Please read the rules, if you are confused PM me and i will do my best to clear it up.
-the D can't investigate on the first day. He can investigate after the first lynch
-voting is from 10:00 till 22:00 CET
-Jailer has to pm the narrator before 19:00 CET. The person in jail will be there the moment the jailer pm the narrator till the deadline
-In the night, between 22:00CET and 10:00 CET only 1 thing can happen - The Gs can recruit.
-the BG, Lawyer can pm the narrator till the deadline

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread...me-for-Dummies

This takes a load of effort to arrange and narrate this so please be active and have fun with it.

Have a good game guys :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay, I got mine. But JBF got his like 5-10 minutes ago. Assuming that the narrator normally send the Gs PMs first, then the Cs, JBF could be the first to go.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
C...:sergio:

We should create a Juventuz version of the game where everyone has a special role :D

Seriously though...I've thinking...we should add at least 1 character that is exclusive to the 'Tuz version of the game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know, I was excited at the thought of working with you. I hope we're working together in this one, but that will remain to be seen.
Yeah, it was a great combination. Me too. One should always want an English woman by his side.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

We should create a Juventuz version of the game where everyone has a special role :D

Seriously though...I've thinking...we should add at least 1 character that is exclusing to the 'Tuz version of the game.
We should do one where everyone's a C, but of course no one knows there are no Gs.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Seriously though...I've thinking...we should add at least 1 character that is exclusive to the 'Tuz version of the game.
We should call it; The Bullshitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)