X Mas is arrived at Lovtuz part 3 (2 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Will you kill me or I go all Hiroshima on myself?
It would be epic if Fred is a G on this one and being still hot blooded from your whacking rushes back to take his revenge :D

C...:sergio:

We should create a Juventuz version of the game where everyone has a special role :D

Seriously though...I've thinking...we should add at least 1 character that is exclusive to the 'Tuz version of the game.
They Gay?

One who gets to go on a suicidal mission, sleeping with the Gs, getting the name of their whacking for the night. And passing it along blowing his cover..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We should do one where everyone's a C, but of course no one knows there are no Gs.
I kicked myself for not making a game where everyone is a detective and I give them all right to investigate on day 1 and tell them that they investigated a G.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I kicked myself for not making a game where everyone is a detective and I give them all right to investigate on day 1 and tell them that they investigated a G.
A game where everyone's the Jailer would be brilliant. I shall call it La Bastille!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So, I open my other account here in Tuz, the Alem account, and I see a PM. I say to myself: Nobody knows this account of mine, who would have PMd me?

I click on notifications and I see that the PM is from Janna. I open it and it says: You are a gangsters

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm off to bed. Lets hope I have some convincing interesting stuff to read in the morning.

Fuck you G's. I'm gonna hunt you down one by one.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What took you so long to post here, Rabibi? You were discussing in the pics thread whilst this thread was opened.
I went to pee, got a bottle of water from the kitchen because I always wake up thirsty. And that's pretty much all.

Why are you questioning me so early? Go to bed Maltese.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What took you so long to post here, Rabibi? You were discussing in the pics thread whilst this thread was opened.
I went to pee, got a bottle of water from the kitchen because I always wake up thirsty. And that's pretty much all.

Why are you questioning me so early? Go to bed Maltese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)