X Mas is arrived at Lovtuz part 3 (15 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Everyone who isn't a confirmed C is a suspect, I didn't really suspect you as much as I did Dru and Rab. But as the detective you have follow the route of - "everyone is guilty until they are proven to be innocent". Which until the recruiter dies is nearly impossible.
We pretty much assumed everyone else was a G.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wish i'm a G or the BG next time. I've played this game as a normal civilian 4 times, 3 times i've been whacked on the first day, and once on the second day. :tdown:
So now we know you'll be the G in the next game. You're so dead on the first day:agree:

The hell we did. If we knew it we would have whacked him.
We had no idea he's the detective. He outplayed us badly.
I think him accusing me all the time [When it was obvious to many that I was a C] was his main trick. He did well.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I was trying to play alen at his own tactics (having seen how he played the D when i narrated and how he tried to bate the D when i was a G with him). I was really lucky how obvious TWW and Alen were & then you and melo :rofl:, i spent the first few days looking for the BG/Jailer - after alen died i found hoori as a C so got my ally - when it was down to two i got Osman in and then we found Klin...it was relatively simple. But i really wanted to use my guns blazing :D
:sergio: Oh please. We were not playing the G game there, I repeat. It would've have happened - at least for me - were I a C as well. In fact, it did in a previous game. So yeah, you guys were correct, but lucky.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
WHy did you went for Klin instead ?
It was a last second decision. After I told you that I'm gonna send Janna a PM to whack Jasper some devil asked me to check again the happenings of the first voting day. Klin was screaming "I'M A SPECIAAAAAL ROLEEEE" but he didn't make a move to protect himself and I eliminated him from being the possible detective. But like I said, some devil forced me to check again and when I did, I saw that Klin wasn't even here to protect himself. He went out at 21:48 and he had 1 vote. He had no idea that Janna will give us 30 additional minutes. When he came back at the voting deadline, he couldn't change anything and he kept hiding that he's a special role.
Suddenly Klin became my #1 candidate for whacking. I deleted the "whack Jasper" order and I told Janna to whack Klin instead.
That's what definitely lost us the game. I fucked up in both decisive moments. First by being out during the first day voting and then by deciding to whack Klin instead of Jasper (even more, in the next day Jasper tricked me again by not being active at the time when he made the investigation).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have a question for Osman:

This thing you do when you're jailer - PMing a few to let them know you're a C with a role that's not so special - I don't get it. You think Gs wouldn't whack you because they're more concerned with finding the lawyer, detective or bodyguard. But at that stage, when there are so many Cs and the chances of finding one of those are slim, you would be a fine whacking option since you have proven to other Cs that you are no G; you will not get lynched and the only way for you to go is through whacking. In the early stages, that would be the best time to go for you since there would be little leads on the L, D & BG, plus getting rid of one of the better mafia players.

P.S. I realise there actually is no question in there, but whatever.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But the way you concluded that only Jasper would investigate Rab, you were on the money :D
Well, on that day I was bullshitting so much and it was Me, Melo and Cheese vs Hoori and Osman. I was waiting for the D to investigate one of the five and then show himself by protecting Osman or by attacking us.
Then an amazing thing happened: The D investigated Rab!!! Why the fuck would anyone investigate Rab at that point, I thought.

In the meantime Jasper was suspecting Rab and he suddenly stopped suspecting him after the investigation.

It was 100% clear that Jasper is the D and yet I changed my mind later. How more stupid could I be? Not whacking Jasper has to be the most idiotic move anyone ever made in this game.
I take the prize for the most idiotic move :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)