World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Dan said:
I love them. Just trying to be good hosts.
Oh don't get me wrong, they were great. In general, the Germans were great hosts. I didn't encounter any hostility towards Americans (as was definitely present in some of the other places ive been to...) or any poor service at all. Aside from some serious organizational fuck-ups in Dortmund (they were still learning, it was their first game there), everything was perfect.

Thumbs up to the Germans, if only FIFA could've sorted out the refs :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Erik said:
France :lazy:

If Argentina get eliminated, I'll have *no* team left that I enjoy watching in this godforsaken tournament
England? You can think of me when watching them. Of course Rooney's goblin like stature is no substitute for my features..

But now the next time you see him you will think of me. ha!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
Oh don't get me wrong, they were great. In general, the Germans were great hosts. I didn't encounter any hostility towards Americans (as was definitely present in some of the other places ive been to...) or any poor service at all. Aside from some serious organizational fuck-ups in Dortmund (they were still learning, it was their first game there), everything was perfect.

Thumbs up to the Germans, if only FIFA could've sorted out the refs :D
No I dont. its just a situation where you have to say bless them.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Dan said:
Well, fuck me im a poor sod :(

feel very lucky.

We paid 100 euro per ticket, but that's because we sat in Cat. 1 everytime.

Cat 4 goes for 25 euro a ticket... just skip 20 beers and you're fine :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Dan said:
England? You can think of me when watching them. Of course Rooney's goblin like stature is no substitute for my features..

But now the next time you see him you will think of me. ha!
I don't mind England, actually. Just that they've been playing with the flair of wet toiletpaper throughout this edition of FIFA's Sponsor Party(TM)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Erik said:
I don't mind England, actually. Just that they've been playing with the flair of wet toiletpaper throughout this edition of FIFA's sponsor party(TM)
Even a wet piece of toilet paper has its moment...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Dan said:
Im very confused. I was quoted ticket prices in excess of 200 euros for some games!!!!
If you buy them 2nd hand, expect to pay 600 + euro per game.

If you get them from fifa, the most expensive tickets are 120 for quarter finals, the lesser seats go for like 35 euro.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
If you buy them 2nd hand, expect to pay 600 + euro per game.

If you get them from fifa, the most expensive tickets are 120 for quarter finals, the lesser seats go for like 35 euro.
Well shove a shower head up my arse.

Shame all the games in Cologne are over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)