World Cup Lounge (6 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ecuador is looking like a team from the second division.

They don't have a desire ,they don't try anything,they are very slow,and they are just heating England....Maxico showed some great actions and pawn yesterday....I think that they would attack all the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
wat a disgrace of a game...from both sides, never thought i would see the day that Mighty England would waste time against lowely Ecuador....

Anyway most interesting thing in the game was the Chic next to Victoria :D

Portugal-Holland better be more interesting

Beckham was MOM

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
England will have their first real test in the 1/4fin against Portugal or Holland....Isn't that sick,I meen look at the group stage,Argentina had Ivory Coast and Holland,same goeas to Holland,Portugal had Mexico,Italy had Czech Rep,France will play against Spain in the 1/8 fin,Holland against Portugal in the 1/8 fin........

....on the other hand Germany had off form Sweden for the 1/8fin and England dissapointing Ecuador....:disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
England will have their first real test in the 1/4fin against Portugal or Holland....Isn't that sick,I meen look at the group stage,Argentina had Ivory Coast and Holland,same goeas to Holland,Portugal had Mexico,Italy had Czech Rep,France will play against Spain in the 1/8 fin,Holland against Portugal in the 1/8 fin........

....on the other hand Germany had off form Sweden for the 1/8fin and England dissapointing Ecuador....:disagree:
if things went as planned:
it would've been germany-sweden, england-poland, argentina-mexico, holland-portugal, Italy-croatia, brazil-czech, france-ukraine, Swiss-spain....but things dont go as planned

and Italy had a tough group but they will have the easiest path until the semis

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
if things went as planned:
it would've been germany-sweden, england-poland, argentina-mexico, holland-portugal, Italy-croatia, brazil-czech, france-ukraine, Swiss-spain....but things dont go as planned

and Italy had a tough group but they will have the easiest path until the semis
True,but Australia is more dificult team to pass than Ecuador.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)