World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
Was the swearing necessary? answer my question:D
:D

I think it's a cheap rip-off of the 1934 kit they were trying to imitate (or whichever year it was). I've seen the original version and it was much classier.

Stuart said:
Yes I know and it was deserved, I meant that the hand ball was absurd.
Well they usually are, it's in the disclaimer

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
again i emphasize on the individual, costinha stupidly made two unneccessary fouls and got himself sent off in 45 mins....just stupid

wanna bet that Boulharoz will be sent off ?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Erik said:
So then it makes sense and once again people are overreacting sensitively to refereeing just because they heard a few paranoid fuckers talk about conspiracy theories, what a surprise. Stalin said it best: the people are stupid :D
i agree.people overreact.the whole world cup is fixed etc.whats next - bush is a shemale?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
I don't give a fuck about the kit, I give a fuck about Van Basten's defensive tactics that are killing our style.

Sorry, I get agitated :D
"En toen hij zei dat we op het Duitsland van vroeger leken, huilde ik vanbinnen." (Hugo Borst)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
So then it makes sense and once again people are overreacting sensitively to refereeing just because they heard a few paranoid fuckers talk about conspiracy theories, what a surprise. Stalin said it best: the people are stupid :D
Perfect second yellow.

"The people are stupid" would refer to non-critical minds. If you're after having seen a shitload of errors that went the most lucrative team's way, knowing that three of Europe's competitions have been forged, you'd have to be some idiot not to think of a conspiracy.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seven said:
Perfect second yellow.

"The people are stupid" would refer to non-critical minds. If you're after having seen a shitload of errors that went the most lucrative team's way, knowing that three of Europe's competitions have been forged, you'd have to be some idiot not to think of a conspiracy.
Relax, I was joking you mood-killer. Now lift up your feet cause the level of intelligence would like to pass by.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
Relax, I was joking you mood-killer. Now lift up your feet cause the level of intelligence would like to pass by.
Sorry. I just can't stand it that people dismiss conspiracy theories that easily. I mean, you KNOW several competitions have been fixed, you KNOW that the FIFA is one of the most corrupt organisations out there and you KNOW that many of refereeing decisions have been debatable at best.

Holland is making it one hell of a game btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)