World Cup Lounge (14 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
this might be helping england in a way.they havent really hit top gear as yet and they're in the quarters.but the disadvantage is that you can get away with below par performances against the likes of ecuador and T&T but that wont happen in the quarters,especially since they'll be playing one of holland or portugal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
costinha red card. wow that doesnt surprise me anymore. really, ridicilous refering in this game. how many reds we have seen already? i have lost counting already :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
In the first half we've seen a well taken goal by Maniche, a brilliant run by Van Persie, an excellent Van der Sar reaction save and an absurd red card but the highlight of the game for me has to be Cristiano Ronaldo shedding tears.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Stuart said:
In the first half we've seen a well taken goal by Maniche, a brilliant run by Van Persie, an excellent Van der Sar reaction save and an absurd red card but the highlight of the game for me has to be Cristiano Ronaldo shedding tears.
Wasn't it a second yellow? A yellow for the hands-ball?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
axlrose85 said:
it was a 2nd yellow.
So then it makes sense and once again people are overreacting sensitively to refereeing just because they heard a few paranoid fuckers talk about conspiracy theories, what a surprise. Stalin said it best: the people are stupid :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)