World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Erik said:
He did call Stam, but Stam retired and said he didn't want to come back.

Seedorf is a jackass who keeps destroying team morale with his humongous ego. Kluivert is out of shape, Makaay stinks in the national team and Davids is way past his peak. This is the best we got.
Ahaa,so that's the story.....to bad for Stam,he could add some experience and strenght to your defence....I consider that part of your team as the weakest.
What about Bouma?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #383
    giovanotti said:
    Beat me Jeeks......I really don't know the exact answer to that question,because the 2 nations are so strongly connected that everyone can be regarded as a Serb or Montenegrin.
    So it will be up to the players to choose the nationality?

What will you be, a Serb or Montenegrin?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    giovanotti said:
    Ahaa,so that's the story.....to bad for Stam,he could add some experience and strenght to your defence....I consider that part of your team as the weakest.
    What about Bouma?
    Yeah... at least Stam is going to Ajax. Maybe that will help them in the Champions League!

Bouma? I don't even know where he plays anymore... :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    So it will be up to the players to choose the nationality?
    Probably...I really don't know that...Serbia for example doesn't have a teritorial definition,constitution,flag....there are so many important things to solve before the identification of the NTs.

One thing is for sure,Serbia will participate in next EURO qualifications,while Montenegro football association will get some cash compensation and take a part in next World Cup qualifications.

Jeeks said:
    What will you be, a Serb or Montenegrin?
    Well,I'm not a football player,so I don't have such thoughts and personal duels.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #387
    giovanotti said:
    Probably...I really don't know that...Serbia for example doesn't have a teritorial definition,constitution,flag....there are so many important things to solve before the identification of the NTs.

One thing is for sure,Serbia will participate in next EURO qualifications,while Montenegro football association will get some cash compensation and take a part in next World Cup qualifications.

Well,I'm not a football player,so I don't have such thoughts and personal duels.
    I didn't mean about football. Won't there be two countries? I meant that in which country are you living, Serbia or Montenegro?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Erik said:
    Yeah... at least Stam is going to Ajax. Maybe that will help them in the Champions League!

Bouma? I don't even know where he plays anymore... :D
    Bouma was good in PSV,as I remember him from the C.L.

So,it is up to this young generation of players.

May 27, 2006
    Erik said:
    He did call Stam, but Stam retired and said he didn't want to come back.

Seedorf is a jackass who keeps destroying team morale with his humongous ego. Kluivert is out of shape, Makaay stinks in the national team and Davids is way past his peak. This is the best we got.
    u saying what u got isnt good:p . jk but i do think no matter what, i would prefer to have roy makaay in the bench over babel, seedorf in the bench over maduro (good, but way too young) and stam over ooijer in the field.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    mephiztopheles said:
    u saying what u got isnt good:p . jk but i do think no matter what, i would prefer to have roy makaay in the bench over babel, seedorf in the bench over maduro (good, but way too young) and stam over ooijer in the field.
    but if it hasnt worked before then why it would work now. as erik said, seedorf is not good for team morale. quit the arguing, will you? or erik will get mad, as this seedorf/davids question has been up from the day when the squad was announced :p

May 27, 2006
    Stephan said:
    but if it hasnt worked before then why it would work now. as erik said, seedorf is not good for team morale. quit the arguing, will you? or erik will get mad, as this seedorf/davids question has been up from the day when the squad was announced :p
    well it would work now bcuz i talked to their girflfirends/wives (w/e they have) and they r now getting some :D.
    :confused2 arguing? jeje

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    The atmopshere is incredible, and we havent even had a game in our city!

anywhere you look football junk is all you see.. German fans have been welcoming too.

I want England to kick Germany out in the next round, and im pretty sure ecuador is going to top the group.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    What's incredible in the U.S. is that I overhear people talking about it and there's more than the usual snickering mentions of it. It's almost as if some people actually care. :shocked:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    swag said:
    What's incredible in the U.S. is that I overhear people talking about it and there's more than the usual snickering mentions of it. It's almost as if some people actually care. :shocked:
    must be all the illegal immigrants poisoning your society and making them think of something halfway round the world that does not involve, the war on terror (also known as project control all oil) this must be put to an end before normal, average american people start to find out that london isnt full of dick van-dyk chimney sweeps, italy isnt full of swarthy lothario's, germany isnt full to the brim of david hasselhoff clones and frenchies dont wear garlic round their neck and all ride bikes....wait that last one is true

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    swag said:
    But I don't see any of the American news shows showing any interest, and if there was it just fall under "todays events"..if you know what i mean:rolleyes:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    In Australia thats all the Tv screens the media the people are talking about Football Australia and is Kewell going to b fit can we pass the group stage! Thats all it is! Its frickin GREAT!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    giovanotti said:
    Because the whole story is so damn pathetic.

I think that another country deserved to play instead of the country that doesn't exist.

Imagine that S&M win the competition,hypothetical...which of the 2 countries will be the owner of the trophy?
    your damn right! Belgium should have played instead of S&M :p . Seriously, I don't think s&m should have been substituted, that would have been ridiculous.

And for the political atmosphere; I heared some serbian ex-coach on the radio this morning. He said that Yugoslavia are in a political crisis since 50 years now, the guys are used to it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)