World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don’t want any of the remaining euro teams to win this. Unless it’s Netherlands.

favored winners for me:
1. Brazil
2. Morocco
3. Argentina
4. Netherlands

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Don’t want any of the remaining euro teams to win this. Unless it’s Netherlands.

favored winners for me:
1. Brazil
2. Morocco
3. Argentina
4. Netherlands
Well I get that, 5 in a row would be too much but except for Croatia, which has slim chances of progressing, Id like Portugal or Netherland to play the finals. They have never won it and they had some great generations in the past. Ronaldo being benched for the final game, while his team lifting the cup, would be priceless as well.

Apr 12, 2004
I really don’t want to see Portugal winning it at all. I think Ronaldo would be happy no matter what, he was in the bench during the euro final and they won that one and still credit him with it.
And he left the field alone, early, alone without saying anything to his teammates or coaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone else is thanking and loving the supporters:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Obviously biased me would place Brazil first but say they don’t make it

1) Croatia
2) Portugal
3) Morocco
4) Netherlands
5) England
6) France
7) Argentina

Normally Netherlands would be on the top but I don’t really like anyone in this current squad.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
1. Morocco
2. Croatia
3. Netherlands
4. Portugal
5. France
6. Argentina
7. Brazil
8. England

Even as an azzuri supporter I'd rather Brazil win it and extend their lead than those britbongs. England winning it would be a disaster of which we would never hear the end of.
Argentina and Portugal lower on the list because the Ronaldo/Messi fanboys are just detestable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)