World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What’s the “wat” reaction about guys?

Maradona was hated by fans of the northern clubs and Roman clubs. He also encouraged fans in Naples to cheer for Argentina over Italy. The reaction he got in Rome (and in Milan against Cameroon) is not surprising and was fully deserved.
You make no sense as the cameroon booing happened before his remarks, and even more ridiculous you are actually justifying booing a national anthem. If you can't even have the decency to respect a national anthem then maybe you shouldn't HOST a major tournament.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
What’s the “wat” reaction about guys?

Maradona was hated by fans of the northern clubs and Roman clubs. He also encouraged fans in Naples to cheer for Argentina over Italy. The reaction he got in Rome (and in Milan against Cameroon) is not surprising and was fully deserved.
I understand the hate for Maradona but whatever the reason, booing national anthem is never the right thing to do.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Their football is absolutely horrific imo.
What, do you want them to take possession against Spain and Portugal?

They did exactly what they need to do in order to win.

JJ fans would kill for any JogJog bum to show half the commitment of the Moroccans.

Maintaining such a high level of discipline and mental alertness on the brink of total exhaustion against superior opposition for 120+90 minutes commands respect.

Pay your respects.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't mind who wins at this point. It's not England, Germany, Spain or Ronaldo so that's good enough for me.

As others have also said, I don't find Messi so annoying anymore and he is not undeserving of the GOAT title. I guess not being at Barca anymore helps.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I absolutely adore the Moroccons on pitch, a great team, but their fans are absolutely idiotic with their "celebrations".
They waited 92 years. Let them. They're new at this.

And I don't mind at all if Morocco makes it to the final. I could see them giving Argentina a hard time.

Aug 2, 2005
I don't mind who wins at this point. It's not England, Germany, Spain or Ronaldo so that's good enough for me.

As others have also said, I don't find Messi so annoying anymore and he is not undeserving of the GOAT title. I guess not being at Barca anymore helps.
Not being at barca would not make barca fans gloat about their own Messi

Aug 2, 2005
Hoping France win today. Morocco’s story is cool but Argenina will likely dispose them off. Don’t want Messi winning this wc tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am 1000000% torn between Morocco winning it all and not seeing Messi win it.

I will try to enjoy those remaining 3 matches in any case.
Hope tonight's game would be a spectacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)