Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
"Stadium was empty"
"Argies are cunts"
"This is one of the worst WC"
"South America sucks"

What a bunch of whining little boys are around here!!!

Messi has been amazing
Mbappe could become the new Pele
Julian Alvarez has been incredible

There's a chance that a final between Arg and Fra are going to be something for the history or Morocco could keep writing one of the best underdog stories ever. Chill and try to enjoy it

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
"Stadium was empty"
"Argies are cunts"
"This is one of the worst WC"
"South America sucks"

What a bunch of whining little boys are around here!!!

Messi has been amazing
Mbappe could become the new Pele
Julian Alvarez has been incredible

There's a chance that a final between Arg and Fra are going to be something for the history or Morocco could keep writing one of the best underdog stories ever. Chill and try to enjoy it
Pele is a cool guy but have you seen old timey football? It's a joke. Old fellows look like sunday league compared to football from the 90s on. If Pele played today he would be a 10 goal/season scorer at Hellas or something.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Pele is a cool guy but have you seen old timey football? It's a joke. Old fellows look like sunday league compared to football from the 90s on. If Pele played today he would be a 10 goal/season scorer at Hellas or something.
and then there will be rumor about Juve wanting him as Vlaho backup, but doesn't sign him coz he doesn't reach 28.

Apr 12, 2004
Not only that, we can only compare him to players in Brazil at the time. He never faced off against PuSkas or Di Stefano or Beckenbauer more than MAYBE once every 4 years. He was Eusebio, except Eusebio played against actual talent.

As much as the World Cup or Euros is mentioned when talking about "players" and what they did, Giggs was twice as good as Scholes, Scholes was twice as good as Beckham, and Best was three-times what any of them were. But....who made WC appearances, and poorly, and who never made an appearance and changed the game?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know how he would be in modern football, I know what I have seen in videos, specially in my visits at Brazil where there are like 2 or 3 Pele Museums per City and he was the key piece in building the Brazil we know since the age of 17 with the number 10 at his back, before him Brazil wasn't the football reference worldwide

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine if France win it...

How the hell is Zidane even going to top that success?

Winning back to back world cups is an unbelievable achievement as it is...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is what happens when you get a city to cheer for a foreign team against their own country.

He deserved the booing of his anthem.
What’s the “wat” reaction about guys?

Maradona was hated by fans of the northern clubs and Roman clubs. He also encouraged fans in Naples to cheer for Argentina over Italy. The reaction he got in Rome (and in Milan against Cameroon) is not surprising and was fully deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)