World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, these are fun to watch as a natural, but i bet tuz would be livid if juve played a similar game, let alone not even won it lol

unacceptable, laughable, amateurish defending from 4/4 teams so far today. serbia had some organization but viola rugani let them down

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
yeah, these are fun to watch as a natural, but i bet tuz would be livid if juve played a similar game, let alone not even won it lol

unacceptable, laughable, amateurish defending from 4/4 teams so far today. serbia had some organization but viola rugani let them down
Maybe people need to enjoy watching the games more as a neutral then, than pretending to be football experds

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

@icemaη

Yea, I forgot I backed it up to se Ghana's second goal.

I'm about six minutes back, I think.
It’s the 110th minute. South Korea tied the match 3-3 on a splendid cross from Kim into Kim, with Kim nodding on to Kim to smash it into goal. The South Korean Qatari ultras celebrated. Then fat boy from
North Korea launched several ballistic missiles taking out Seoul, and the South Korean Qatari ultras continued to celebrate because they’ve never heard of Seoul before.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I think international football is more like that anyway, as the coaches don't get lots of time to create a unit that is as well drilled as club sides. Then in the WC in particular you have all the contrasting styles of teams and players, and the desire to win is so great the players go that extra mile and it creates a spectacle. There is little time to redeem yourself if you don't win games so the emphasis is on winning games.

I agree that at times it is very amateurish but it shouldn't be compared to club football anyway for the reasons above (never mind the tired Allegri shit). I've found it refreshing at the same time, the WC often has this naive and exciting feel to it in comparison to something like the Champions League which is such a high level tactically and in terms of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)