World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
dont forget how it started, Real winning a CL title, eliminating us on the way. truly blessed to witness this
look at the positives, we won Ronaldo's heart in that CL journey...

- - - Updated - - -

he's right, england's plan was set pieces, when that failed they had nothing else. such a limited team, coached by a limited manager

england fans already think the Euros in 2 years is in the bag and the WC they'll be back

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol:

what do you expect from a team that out of 11 players, fields ONE SINGLE CM. never change Engerland :touched:
And that's happening when for the last 20 years, the WC is won by a team that had the best playmaker in the world. Zidane, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, Kroos (hopefully Modric).
I don't share the opinion that this England has anything more than the previous generations. It just made a better result, mostly due to the draw. This team has nothing on that team with Lampard, Scholes and Gerrard.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think for English people (and any neutral fan though it's not easy to be neutral when it comes to England), THIS England side was quite likable. Not much individual talent, not much arrogance unlike the previous teams, lots of team spirit, less likely to dive/cheatcompared to most of other teams in the world cup.
Rashford, Alli and Lingard say hi.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And that's happening when for the last 20 years, the WC is won by a team that had the best playmaker in the world. Zidane, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, Kroos (hopefully Modric).
I don't share the opinion that this England has anything more than the previous generations. It just made a better result, mostly due to the draw. This team has nothing on that team with Lampard, Scholes and Gerrard.
completely agree. if they ran into a better team earlier, theyd be eaten alive. a shame for the outcome of the Belgium-England game, would have been fun to see Brazil take them apart, before a Brazil-France semifinal. this way, their worst generation in years made the best result in years, thanks to the incompetence of other big teams this time around

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
completely agree. if they ran into a better team earlier, theyd be eaten alive. a shame for the outcome of the Belgium-England game, would have been fun to see Brazil take them apart, before a Brazil-France semifinal. this way, their worst generation in years made the best result in years, thanks to the incompetence of other big teams this time around
Yup.
I'm grateful it didn't happen, but for the neutrals it would have been better if Belgium didn't beat England. That way we might have watched two excellent semis in France-Brasil and Belgium-Croatia.
I still don't get it why did the Belgians win.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well ofcourse. But we expected them to be shit throughout and they fought and been holding on to survive longer then we expected.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
To be shit? England did pretty well result wise this year. Nobody expected them to
be shit. In fact. They started their idiotic hype themselves, when they qualified so easy. They bummed big time this WC and only got to save face, because of a lucky draw.

- - - Updated - - -

And people here who don’t believe in Jinxism :howler:
Just take a look at @Alen’s posts here. It was the best anti-jinxism I have seen, since I still was active.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yup.
I'm grateful it didn't happen, but for the neutrals it would have been better if Belgium didn't beat England. That way we might have watched two excellent semis in France-Brasil and Belgium-Croatia.
I still don't get it why did the Belgians win.
2 years ago, they smartly got 2nd place, let Italy go through the trouble of the death path. this time they do the opposite. silly Belgians

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Are Juve, Barca and Real the only teams with players in both finalists?
Juve: Mario, Pjaca, Matuidi
Real: Modric, Kovacic, Varane
Barca: Rakitic, Umtiti

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Atleti too. Vrsaljco, Griezman

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Are Juve, Barca and Real the only teams with players in both finalists?
Juve: Mario, Pjaca, Matuidi
Real: Modric, Kovacic, Varane
Barca: Rakitic, Umtiti

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Atleti too. Vrsaljco, Griezman
Monaco: sidibe, subasic, lemar

But but no EPL :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)