World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (36 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Meh, as we say in Portuguese “vacilo” which roughly means we fucked it up. Chances were there at least 5 of them, clear pen not given, having superior players on the bench not starting.

I don’t feel bad for Brazil but I do for Costa, he had so much more to show at international level.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hazard.. what a player. Insane game from him. Lukaku and De Bruyne great as well.

Brazil was disgusting. The diving really ought to have been punished.

But, truth be told, Brazil definitely had the chances to win this game. Their arrogance in the first half (which fucking moron decides to let a team with Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne have so much space on the counter?) ultimately cost them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Hazard.. what a player. Insane game from him. Lukaku and De Bruyne great as well.

Brazil was disgusting. The diving really ought to have been punished.

But, truth be told, Brazil definitely had the chances to win this game. Their arrogance in the first half (which fucking moron decides to let a team with Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne have so much space on the counter?) ultimately cost them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
How many times did you cum during the game?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@CrimsonianKing - Chin up. You looked like the better team, but Belgium punished you at the right moments (first goal a bit lucky, though). I feel for you.
It is what it is. Even though I feel we were superior, credit goes to Belgium for scoring when they had the chance. Goals are what win games and we failed miserably at that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It is what it is. Even though I feel we were superior, credit goes to Belgium for scoring when they had the chance. Goals are what win games and we failed miserably at that.
Yeah, but the second half was a one way street. It was more like you guys choked than Belgium won the game (if you know what I mean?) I guess I was wrong about the strenght of Belgium. Them leading 2-0 also has a say, though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Unlucky brazil, that Jesus foul was a clear pen. My commiseration to Costa, he was superb and deserves better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)