World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
“Have you ever seen Ronaldo do it? He learned quickly when he was young that that’s not the way to do it, he had a good manager in Sir Alex Ferguson…

“Do you see Messi or Harry Kane doing that? No,” Schmeichel added emphatically, before calling on FIFA to look at the issues.

“The first time, give [Neymar] a warning, then send him off… That’s the only way he can learn.”

Lol just read this, do they really think that highly of Kane? :lol:
hoori i am watching the game on an ITV stream, if you think this is crazy trust me you are missing some epic jewels. i actually got the impression one of the commentators collpased when columbia equalized :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Mundial is all staged, they will gift it to England.
They got blatant help from the ref all night and a ridiculously easy draw up untill the final.
So disgusting to see a competition of this level to be so corrupted...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
“Have you ever seen Ronaldo do it? He learned quickly when he was young that that’s not the way to do it, he had a good manager in Sir Alex Ferguson…

“Do you see Messi or Harry Kane doing that? No,” Schmeichel added emphatically, before calling on FIFA to look at the issues.

“The first time, give [Neymar] a warning, then send him off… That’s the only way he can learn.”

Lol just read this, do they really think that highly of Kane? :lol:
Greatest Of All Time :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Think about it Kane vs Lovren

or James vs Modric, Brozovic/Kovacic and Rakitic...

I know who'd I'd pick and it's not the former
Cuadrado vs Strinic is the worst thing that can happen to Croatia :)

And Modric/Rakitic vs Henderson

I still pick England. Lovren is playing great so far. He can handle Kane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)