World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (29 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:lol:

You are babbling. Log off.
No. You know exactly what my point was here.

- - - Updated - - -

you can just admit you forgot the 3rd place game. It is very forgettable.
You’re right. I didn’t and the game isn’t relevant for what I said. Now, I’ll try to figure out why you and Malthe annoyed me so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Only Bentancur and Cuadrado are having a good WC out of our players. Juve players at the WC are friggin dissapointing so far.

Woj - didn't do anythign remarkable, knocked out in the group fase
Benatia - mediocre performance, knocked out in the group stage, responsible for 1 direct goal and benched for the last game
Khedira - mediocre performance, knocked out in the group stage out and benched for Rudy in the only game Germany won
Matuidi - typical, being played for defensive purposes
Mandzukic - 0 goals, nuff said
Dybala - 0 goals, only saw the bench
Higuain - 0 goals, benched for Aguero
Douglas Costa, 1 assist and injured for the remaining games

No leaders, no great performers and not good for our brand and international allure
Why does being played for defensive purpose make you having a bad WC. He seems like a player who keeps this France side more balanced.

And our strenght is more about the team.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
0 - Neither Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi have scored a goal in a World Cup knockout match:

Ronaldo: 0 goals in 6 games from 25 shots (514 mins)
Messi: 0 goals in 8 games from 23 shots (756 mins)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But but "0 goals, nuff said"

:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah, who the hell cares. As long as they are good in the Juve shirt i couldn't give a fuck how they play for the NT.
This forum attracts so many bitches.

Oh my gosh, Juve players not dominating world cup. Our brand, it just lost like 50% of its value. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Doesen’t matter. A couple of goals here and there and you’re judged on how you perform at club level.
Of course it doesn't. International football is worth peanuts now, compared to the past. CL is the big deal.

That being said. I hope Croatia wins world cup and Modric gets Balon d'Or.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This forum attracts so many bitches.

Oh my gosh, Juve players not dominating world cup. Our brand, it just lost like 50% of its value. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it doesn't. International football is worth peanuts now, compared to the past. CL is the big deal.

That being said. I hope Croatia wins world cup and Modric gets Balon d'Or.
@zizinho says otherwise about his nt performances. He also only had 3 goals at the knockout stages in the EC
But people still hype both Messi and Ronaldo’s performances at national level way too much. But I agree with your last line.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Actually, kind of relieved we are out. This whole World Cup was a circus from start to finish for us. No structure, no gameplan, Maradona acting like an imbecile in the stands. Enough. Sampaoli with his laughable tactics was the icing on the cake.

The other part that i find even more enjoyable is that neither Messi or Ronaldo progresses. The fanboys seem to forget that this is a team game and there was more talk about the Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry than the actual world cup itself. Justice served. Tired of these extremist fanboys. Lets bring back the game.

I really hope we get some surprise winner this year: my favourite would be either Croatia or Uruguay, considering they play great as a unit and bring a lot of grinta and passion and really work as units.

Watching Uruguay today was fascinating in a sense of defensive brilliance: they pressed so well together and positioned themselves outstanding. Godin has been an absolute rock at the back. Same goes for Modric in Croatia, real leadership on display.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses.

Best of luck to all nationals who still has their countrymen to root for :tup:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Only Bentancur and Cuadrado are having a good WC out of our players. Juve players at the WC are friggin dissapointing so far.

Benatia - mediocre performance, knocked out in the group stage, responsible for 1 direct goal and benched for the last game
Khedira - mediocre performance, knocked out in the group stage out and benched for Rudy in the only game Germany won

No leaders, no great performers and not good for our brand and international allure
You are being kind to Benatia and Higuain, they've been terrible.

Also Mandzukic has been vital for Croatia, and Matuidi was good today helping Kante keeping Messi quiet.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

You simply dont judge Mandzu on goals scored only :warrior: The guy is allways of usage to a team, even when not scoring goals. Swiss army knife of a player

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

At least we are not as bad as Bayern.
They have only two players left at the WC, one of which is still owned by Real (James Rodriguez) and the other one is benched by Matuidi for France (Tolliso) :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)