World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (52 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know about you, bro, but I would hate a front 3 of Messi-Lewandowski-Ronaldo at Juventus. All World Cup chokers. Juventus would never win the World Cup with those three leading our attack.
Clearly Juventus has been so poor at the World Cup because we always choke in qualifiers.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Dat Gravesen-Tøfting midfield duo :touched: Pure grunt
They were perfect in their role. If anyone fucked with our "soft" players Tøfting and Gravesen would slaughter them.

Or choke :p

Mad respect for tough players who would do anything for their teammates :heart: Football don't grow many of those "warriors" anymore. Bunch of crying pussies nowadays.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ricardo Pereira :lol: @Badass Dybala

They would have won with Cancelo
yeah thats why cancelo was at home watching the game yesterday. The fact you are judging a player on 1 game is laughable in itself, especially coming from you of all people. By your logic ronaldo is shit too given his performance yesterday, barely even touched the ball. At least myself a few others can say we've watched Pereira enough to think he is good enough for Juve, I still maintain he would have been the better investment given he's more complete than Cancelo who cost twice as much

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
forza Mother Russia

- - - Updated - - -

They were perfect in their role. If anyone fucked with our "soft" players Tøfting and Gravesen would slaughter them.

Or choke :p

Mad respect for tough players who would do anything for their teammates :heart: Football don't grow many of those "warriors" anymore. Bunch of crying pussies nowadays.
thats why Beppe doesent want to let go of Stu

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
yeah thats why cancelo was at home watching the game yesterday. The fact you are judging a player on 1 game is laughable in itself, especially coming from you of all people. By your logic ronaldo is shit too given his performance yesterday, barely even touched the ball. At least myself a few others can say we've watched Pereira enough to think he is good enough for Juve, I still maintain he would have been the better investment given he's more complete than Cancelo who cost twice as much
The only thing that's Even more laughable are "but but he wasn't called up. He must suck." Type of arguments :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)