World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (30 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's because we just watched a video game where England played the computer.

And lost.

They are an admirable side. Just had no business making it into the quarterfinals is all.

I don't think it will matter.

Vrsaljko still my MotM. That assist, that goal-line stop, and not putting a foot wrong almost the entire match. Precision.
It's 120 minutes for three games in a row. It will matter.

I predict a game in which Modric and Rakitic will refuse the ball. They'll do what France do and just not play.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Once again I'm the only one you can count on. Osman and Jack were a disappointment with their Sweden.
I told you we'll beat England and you should have trusted me. After all, when did I ever lie to you or try to trick you?

Enjoy this England defeat :tup:
:tup: I'm loving it thank you, thank you and a big thank you to all the players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Once again I'm the only one you can count on. Osman and Jack were a disappointment with their Sweden.
I told you we'll beat England and you should have trusted me. After all, when did I ever lie to you or try to trick you?

Enjoy this England defeat :tup:
Haha! Thank you, Alen. :heart:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Croatia fought bravely, won so many 50/50 duels against softer english dudes. Kalinic must be pulling his hair out at home for being a prick and getting sent home

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
England are so green, it was almost painful. Riding on the crest of a wave, and if they had scored that Kane chance they'd probably have gone to the final, but after 45' it was barely even a contest. If England had played a really good team already they'd be out, let's be honest.

The Walker-Stones partnership is dodgy. You are always waiting for them to play a suicide pass or daudle on the ball and give it away. Maguire is a physical beast but cumbersome. The supporting three to Kane (Sterling, Lingard, Alli) again was poor with the latter two crap.

Look, England overachieved getting this far and deserve great credit, but they wasted a chance here and Croatia's superior streetwise footballers and midfield quality told in the end.

Only one team really wanted that in the end. Good luck to Croatia in the final.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
England are so green, it was almost painful. Riding on the crest of a wave, and if they had scored that Kane chance they'd probably have gone to the final, but after 45' it was barely even a contest. If England had played a really good team already they'd be out, let's be honest.

The Walker-Stones partnership is dodgy. You are always waiting for them to play a suicide pass or daudle on the ball and give it away. Maguire is a physical beast but cumbersome. The supporting three to Kane (Sterling, Lingard, Alli) again was poor with the latter two crap.

Look, England overachieved getting this far and deserve great credit, but they wasted a chance here and Croatia's superior streetwise footballers and midfield quality told in the end.

Only one team really wanted that in the end. Good luck to Croatia in the final.
Kane has been horrible in every single knockout game. He's just not as good as people say he is.

What today demonstrated the most for me is that playing for Juventus, Madrid or Barcelona is what makes the difference. Those three clubs are far above everything else.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
France once again. That semifinal in 1998 still hurts. Fucking Thuram with his only two goals for France. It had to be on that particular night :(
The fact you made it to the world cup final was unimaginable before the start of this tournament. I can't say you'll win the final, it'll be tough but fuck me I'm fucking proud of your nation, a nation of that size in a world cup final? come whatever may on Sunday your nation are already winners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)