World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They overachieved and lucked out with an easier bracket. Reality just finally caught up with them. Promising team in 4 years, but too young and inexperienced at this level.
Well ofcourse. But we expected them to be shit throughout and they fought and been holding on to survive longer then we expected.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That’s true, they were a lot more tactically astute then recent England teams, but severely lacking in quality IMO. They were lucky they were in the easiest group in the World Cup and had a VERY favourable draw to the semis.
That's true but all everyone can do is take it one game at a time and deal with the match up you are handed. And they despite clear lack of quality gone to semis, something we can say Spain, Portugal, Germany and so on couldn't do.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
1st time England play a half decent team and they are useless. Should never have got this far, had a ridiculously easy draw.

and Modric is one of Goat mids.. prolly the best mid in the last few seasons. What a monumental WC performance from him. Damn son
Incredible player

They're going home, they're going home, England's going home!

Mandzu the clutch God

1 shot on goal for England the entire game and it was the freekick. So happy they're out.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
and Modric is one of Goat mids.. prolly the best mid in the last few seasons. What a monumental WC performance from him. Damn son
Will be MVP of world cup of Croatia win, but not sure Modric deserves praise tonight...

Mandzukic at end and Vrsaljko does for whole game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)