World Cup 2006 Draw (8 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jocke27 said:
You seem to have forgotten the third best player in the world, according to France Football, Steven Gerrard :)

I don't think Robinson sucks. In fact I think he's one of the ten best keepers in the world.

It's a pretty decent group for Sweden. We haven't lost to England since 1968 but strikes are there to be broken so I'm not that comfortable.
Hopefully both England and Sweden will already be qualified but the game will be extremely important nevertheless since it will prabably decide who will play either Germany or Polen/Ecuador.
Ok I added Gerrard.:)
I think that you have strong collective national team.I really have a sympathy for Sweden (one of the reasons is that my grandfather is from Sweden).
Anyway I think that your best days were in 1994. with Dahlin,Brolin,Andersson,Ravelli and much younger Larsson.;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
Oh well, not the best draw for me, seeing as 2 of my 3 teams (im claiming on all major nationalities :D) are in the same group (USA and CZ) . Well, time for me to split from you guys and root against you for a change.

Italia Vaffanculo!........... sorry :D
tso tso tso......:cool:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
ive got a czech father, english mother, and was raised in california

(a bit russian too, but they arent so hot right now :D )

what you meen a bit russian.....

dont tell me your mother had a russian neighbour who he often "visited to ask a cup of suggar"

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Brazil

A Ronaldo who needs to score four goals to be the highest scorer ever in the WC.
A Ronaldinho who wants to be the greatest player ever
A Adriano who plays his first real WC and wants to prove his greatness.
A Robinho who wants to shine in front of the world

And a shitload of other players who would make any NT starting lineup.

Goodluck with them, any team will need it.

Germany, homeside always goes far in the WC and Germany has always been a great footballing nation. One of the teams who stand a reasonable chance of beating Brazil.

Same goes for Argentina. Probably the one team who can beat Brazil on a good day regardless of home advantage.

Then i see these teams who could win the WC it if they hit form and are lucky enough with draws and postbars.

Holland
England
Sweden
Italy

In that order( yes i know, i rank Sweden higher then Italy:biggrin: )

France and Czechs are good teams but they are too old and im not even sure they make it to the eights.

Rest of the teams doesnt stand a chance IMO( in theory yes, in logic no).

But you never know, if Greece can win the EC( which is in general tougher then the WC) anything can happen.:)

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
Ok I added Gerrard.:)
I think that you have strong collective national team.I really have a sympathy for Sweden (one of the reasons is that my grandfather is from Sweden).
Anyway I think that your best days were in 1994. with Dahlin,Brolin,Andersson,Ravelli and much younger Larsson.;)

Sweden for WC Champ ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stephan said:
what you meen a bit russian.....

dont tell me your mother had a russian neighbour who he often "visited to ask a cup of suggar"

im 1/2 english (mother is an immigrant) , 1/4 czech 1/4 russian (dad's an immigrant too) and im born in california and grew up here. i dont support russia because im not attatched to them at all as ive never even been there, whereas ive been to england at least 20 times, and CZ at least 4 or 5

i dont care if ppl think im a gloryhunter, i just prefer to support the 3 :cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The0d0rE said:
But, crouch was not that bad,
he was just lonely :) (benitez not give him partner in attack, guys....)
benitez prefers to play 5 midfielders.
And mills is nothing but trouble, i think.......
Mills is England's Materazzi:) and Crouch looks very awkward and slow...it is true that he scored 2 goals in last pool's game but he didn't score something about 1000:shocked: minutes beforehand.I don' think he is good,I think Cisse is better than him but looks that he is in some kind of collision with Rafa.

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
Yes but England has something more,A new generation of football players which representamts are :Lampard,Joe Cole,A.Cole,W.Bridge,Rooney,Glan Johnson...;)

Yeah,
like i say, they have quality, have class,
but they way too arrogant (sorry for who support england, it`s only opinion).
England got many young talents, indeed
Rooney was genius,
but who knows when he loses his temper and got a red card when the team need
his magic most.......

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The0d0rE said:
Yeah,
like i say, they have quality, have class,
but they way too arrogant (sorry for who support england, it`s only opinion).
England got many young talents, indeed
Rooney was genius,
but who knows when he loses his temper and got a red card when the team need
his magic most.......
Wooow and I forgot the almighty TERRY.He is one of the best defenders in the world,no doubt.
Yes you're right,Rooney is bad and has an attitude problem.

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
Mills is England's Materazzi:) and Crouch looks very awkward and slow...it is true that he scored 2 goals in last pool's game but he didn't score something about 1000:shocked: minutes beforehand.I don' think he is good,I think Cisse is better than him but looks that he is in some kind of collision with Rafa.
Hahaha,
Mills indeed England`s Materazzi...
Crouch was good player, i think.
At least he can get the possesion which is very crucial.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The0d0rE said:
Hahaha,
Mills indeed England`s Materazzi...
Crouch was good player, i think.
At least he can get the possesion which is very crucial.
We'll see.Rafa certainly knows things better than me,the only thing is that I think Crouch is miserable.:pumpkin:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
hey, guys, i just wanted to ask.....Tim Howard...that manu gk, his Usa national team player, yes? Is he their first gk?
They're lucky he isn't because he has that Tourette Syndrome.He did some shity things thanx to that.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Trinidad and Tobago are officially the worst team in the World Cup.

There are also the smallest nation, with a population of 1.3 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)