World Cup 2006 Draw (8 Viewers)

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
As a metter of fact I think that they are one of the strongest teams of the competition.
Good defence:A.Cole,Terry,Ferdinand,Campbel,Neville bros
Very good mid:Lampard,J.Cole,SWP,Scholes
Solid attack:Vassel,Owen,Rooney

The only part of their team which sucks is Goalkeeper,they don't have a decent one.
You seem to have forgotten the third best player in the world, according to France Football, Steven Gerrard :)

I don't think Robinson sucks. In fact I think he's one of the ten best keepers in the world.

It's a pretty decent group for Sweden. We haven't lost to England since 1968 but strikes are there to be broken so I'm not that comfortable.
Hopefully both England and Sweden will already be qualified but the game will be extremely important nevertheless since it will prabably decide who will play either Germany or Polen/Ecuador.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Oh well, not the best draw for me, seeing as 2 of my 3 teams (im claiming on all major nationalities :D) are in the same group (USA and CZ) . Well, time for me to split from you guys and root against you for a change.

Italia Vaffanculo!........... sorry :D

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
As a metter of fact I think that they are one of the strongest teams of the competition.
Good defence:A.Cole,Terry,Ferdinand,Campbel,Neville bros
Very good mid:Lampard,J.Cole,SWP,Scholes
Solid attack:Vassel,Owen,Rooney

The only part of their team which sucks is Goalkeeper,they don't have a decent one.

Robinson is one of the best...
Ferdinand is the one who can`t play football

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
sven ericson is swede.....he has swede blood on his veins.....bloods is thicker then thin....or how ever that was in english..... (blood thicker then water)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stephan said:
sven ericson is swede.....he has swede blood on his veins.....bloods is thicker then thin....or how ever that was in english..... (blood thicker then water)
....what? :D

being the gloryhunter i am, im rooting for england as well, because my mom is a complete brit with accent and everything, plus i live there for 15% of the year. then of course, i would like sweden to go far because zlatan is the tightest person ever to live, but in this case im sticking with my mummy's side

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
nah, i dont even care what their problem is, as long as they will get beaten

it would be great if sweden and paraguay would go through that group......i am already sick of that "we are the best" mentaly around england....and england media....

hahaha manu is the best team in the world...hahhahaha still remember when they said that start of this season....

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Stephan said:
btw, has ericson ever coached sweden....actually what clubs he has coached that england called him to coach them? some england clubs?
Degerfors IF, IFK Göteborg, SL Benfica, AC Fiorentina, AS Roma, UC Sampdoria, and SS Lazio to name a few. And England of course. :weee:

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
Stephan said:
nah, i dont even care what their problem is, as long as they will get beaten

it would be great if sweden and paraguay would go through that group......i am already sick of that "we are the best" mentaly around england....and england media....

hahaha manu is the best team in the world...hahhahaha still remember when they said that start of this season....

Hahaha....
See Benfica beat Man U without 4 first team players ?:weee:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Edge said:
Can I just correct a few things...Scholes has retired, Vassell won't make the squad, Peter Crouch will ! Campbell sucks now, and Robinson is a world class goalkeeper. But I still can't see England going all the way. The world cup is between Italy and France, I'm putting £100 on both to win !
Ok Scholes retired,that's ok....I'll add Gerrard there or Dyer.
Vassell is better than Crouch IMO,that Crouch is a disaster.And for Campbell,I think he 'll be back in form right at time,but ok put there Mills,and problem solved.
Robinson is not world class,although he was good against Argentina(friendly).

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
Ok Scholes retired,that's ok....I'll add Gerrard there or Dyer.
Vassell is better than Crouch IMO,that Crouch is a disaster.And for Campbell,I think he 'll be back in form right at time,but ok put there Mills,and problem solved.
Robinson is not world class,although he was good against Argentina(friendly).

But, crouch was not that bad,
he was just lonely :) (benitez not give him partner in attack, guys....)
benitez prefers to play 5 midfielders.
And mills is nothing but trouble, i think.......

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Marty said:
Degerfors IF, IFK Göteborg, SL Benfica, AC Fiorentina, AS Roma, UC Sampdoria, and SS Lazio to name a few. And England of course. :weee:

And what he has won with those clubs? When he coached roma? And viola? But no england clubs? Hm.....he definetly hasnt done much with england national team....
But it seems he knows well italian football (if he really has coached so many italian clubs) he might actually get a result against italy.....) But when he was coach of lazio and roma? Hm... i guess there had to be somekind of war in rome when he went from lazio to roma or another way around......

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stephan said:
Sebastian, (USA, CZ and now England?)

and gloryhunter - england LOL

ive got a czech father, english mother, and was raised in california

(a bit russian too, but they arent so hot right now :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)