Wojciech Szczęsny (15 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So there's this guy who works on the reception at his local sport centre. One day somebody he doesn't recognise walks in carrying a 12 foot long stick. The receptionist sees him and asks
"Are you a pole vaulter?"
And the guy replies
"Actually no I'm German, but how did you know my name was Walter?"

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So there's this guy who works on the reception at his local sport centre. One day somebody he doesn't recognise walks in carrying a 12 foot long stick. The receptionist sees him and asks
"Are you a pole vaulter?"
And the guy replies
"Actually no I'm German, but how did you know my name was Walter?"
:drum:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wouldn't expect him to save the Mancini goal because he doesn't save far easier shots and Rabiot should have blocked the shot in the first place.

But what was he doing on that Smalling chance? It was an easy cross to pick up but instead got completely lost under it and got very lucky on Smalling heading it across goal.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People will jerk off to the idea if we extend his contract on lower wages but longer time. Just like they want Sandro to stay now lol
That’s what’s wrong with the whole fuxking club. So many underperforming but overpaid players.

Get rid of everyone who’s contract is running out and try to offload as many fucks as you can.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
That about sums up Tek.

I can't even recall the last time he won us a game. One of the weakest players of this current, impressive, bunch.
It's a good point. Looking at it:

Szczesny, Alex, Bremer, Danilo, Kostic, Rabiot, Locatelli, Fagioli, Vlahoovic, Di Maria

Szczesny is the weakest player in the lineup. It's a big mistake to have the GK be below par.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Paratici wants him at #Tottenham, but #Szczesny only sees bianconero.

The Polish gk has a contract with the bianconeri until 2024 with an option for another year. With a potential adventure in the USA before ending his career.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)