Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
#Paratici wants him at #Tottenham, but #Szczesny only sees bianconero.

The Polish gk has a contract with the bianconeri until 2024 with an option for another year. With a potential adventure in the USA before ending his career.

[Giovanni Albanese]
omg there is someone dumb enough (of course its Tici) to buy him? JUMP

easy solution btw. You tell him if he stays hes #2 behind Perin next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I didn't think we'd renew Alex sandro neither, this management is dumb af
Alex Sandro hasn't been the liability that Tek has been this year. Also for Tek we have a replacement ready who is on par or better. I know what you mean, but I don't think these cases are the same

- - - Updated - - -

I'd use my option and stay on my fat salary for another season 100%
But if a big one for 4 years came along this summer tho? I'd take that and sit on my fat ass over there

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Alex Sandro hasn't been the liability that Tek has been this year. Also for Tek we have a replacement ready who is on par or better. I know what you mean, but I don't think these cases are the same

- - - Updated - - -

But if a big one for 4 years came along this summer tho? I'd take that and sit on my fat ass over there
I disagree sandro has been accountable for some awful defending and positioning this season his performance vs napoli was shambolic amongst a number of other performances this season, his weakness in aerial duels have been highlighted this season, he's definitely the weakest of the 3 at the back I just don't get how this club can justify renewing him even at lower wages.

Apr 17, 2013
It is always reassuring to know that our goalkeeper at 6 million doesn't like his job.:lol2:

W.SZCZESNY "I never wanted to be a goalkeeper. I preferred to be on the field to entertain myself. The first time I put the gloves I was 3-4 years old. I was doing like my dad but I didn't like it at all. This is always the case. "

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is always reassuring to know that our goalkeeper at 6 million doesn't like his job.:lol2:

W.SZCZESNY "I never wanted to be a goalkeeper. I preferred to be on the field to entertain myself. The first time I put the gloves I was 3-4 years old. I was doing like my dad but I didn't like it at all. This is always the case. "

He can take Bonuccis position after we promote Leo to regista

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Szczesny's contract isn't expiring soon (until 2024 with option for one more year), but he would have different admirers outside of #Juve. In particular in England and specifically at #Tottenham. At the moment the bianconeri managers didn't notice any signs of an exit from the number one. But nobody could a priori exclude the risk.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)