Wojciech Szczęsny (16 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
sorry i was drunk yesterday, but it was just something in this guy yesterday that u could feel he wont make a mistake. Dont know how to explain it - he didnt have any crucial save yet i could feel this is a player from first two seasons here.
He was very vocal with the defence and he was not scared of leaving his line. Two things that were missing when he had shit games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
: "Tomorrow we must play with the same spirit with which we have played the last few games.”

: "I wasn't poor a few weeks ago, I'm not a phenomenon today.”

: “Have we become a 1-0 team? Compliments to the coach.”

: "When a good player experiences a difficult moment, and I did, you have to keep quiet and work."

: "What didn't work at the start of the season? The mental aspect. The hunger for defending, the desire to sacrifice, this is a strong team."

“Did i ever feel far away from Juve? No, never. Let's think about this match, which almost allows us to be in the next round. We'll take care of the rest.”

“This team has strong players, but we couldn't always score three goals to win a match. We have rediscovered the pleasure of defending and sacrificing ourselves, right from training. And the difference can be seen on the pitch.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)