Wojciech Szczęsny (47 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Yeah thats a good save. He also had a massive one vs Milan in the last minute or whatever that saved us a point. But we shouldnt be able to count his top saves on one hand, not with the money he’s making.
Especially since almost every goalie manages to get one or two big saves during a game.
Udinese, Empoli and Spezia goalies also did some big saves.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah thats a good save. He also had a massive one vs Milan in the last minute or whatever that saved us a point. But we shouldnt be able to count his top saves on one hand, not with the money he’s making.
Exactly.
Praising him for the one good save he does make would be like praising Rabiot for the Spezia game because he provided an assist.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah so confident so far, an old SCzesny here

- - - Updated - - -

Really I hated him, but he looks like different player here

- - - Updated - - -

For me he is back, really confident

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
After seeing Tek of late, this game he was great. Just showed so much more confidence. Coming out a few times from the net. Especially on the one to punch out from goal! haven't seen him do that in awhile.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
To be fair on him, he also had a great crucial save vs Spezia and vs Meelan at the end.

Keep it up, seems like Max knew what he was doing when he kept playing him.

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He finally decided to come out and punch away some crosses. It was risky but it eventually disrupted Chelsea crossing to Lukaku.

We need more involvement from him to help his defense clear away balls. Not the risky short passing though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
sorry i was drunk yesterday, but it was just something in this guy yesterday that u could feel he wont make a mistake. Dont know how to explain it - he didnt have any crucial save yet i could feel this is a player from first two seasons here.

Jun 16, 2020
sorry i was drunk yesterday, but it was just something in this guy yesterday that u could feel he wont make a mistake. Dont know how to explain it - he didnt have any crucial save yet i could feel this is a player from first two seasons here.
He started shaky, gave away possession in the first 3 balls that he passed but grew into the game as time went by. He’s still on my shitlist tho. Hasn’t been really tested of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)