Wojciech Szczęsny (34 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Szczęsny + corners = :eek:
Even in the small area, never try to catch the ball. How is it possible for a professional gk not to know that no one can touch him there?
he’s still as shaky as ever he just hasn’t been tested as much lately. And it’s not just on corners. He’s terrible at coming off his line. For the money he’s making he should be a difference maker. He really isn’t. At best he’s just there.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Donnarumma will end up at juve one day and we will pay mega dollars for him. And then we will all be saying cursing cuz we could have got him for
Unless he embarrasses himself at PSG causing his stock to drop down, I can't see us signing him or paying big bucks for him.

We've been talking about Verratti since like forever and he'll soon be completing a decade at PSG.

Donnarumma and his trash agent are at the right club. We need to steer clear and focus on upcoming GK talents.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Szczęsny + corners = :eek:
Even in the small area, never try to catch the ball. How is it possible for a professional gk not to know that no one can touch him there?
This, we can say we are having big problems at corners and free kicks, but the truth is he almost never catches the cross. Other than that he is having pretty decent season, averages 71 % save succes in league, which is quite good, but ofc still worse than Maignan or Handa. Btw Maignan looks like he could be a top class GK for Milan, currently on 78%+ save succes for Milan, with this succes rate he is close to Oblak's best seasons (around 80 % save succes), but ofc its still just a few games for him and we shall see how he handles it when he comes back.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Unless he embarrasses himself at PSG causing his stock to drop down, I can't see us signing him or paying big bucks for him.

We've been talking about Verratti since like forever and he'll soon be completing a decade at PSG.

Donnarumma and his trash agent are at the right club. We need to steer clear and focus on upcoming GK talents.
What is the situation there now? A month ago he wasn't playing and was second keeper wasn't he? Has this changed?

Upcoming GK talents....yeah that was donnarumma. He was ideal...and in the scheme of things, cheap even if that fat fuck of an agent got a big pay out.

Nonetheless I agree...need to find a keeper for the future...although I agree it isn't a priority right now considering we have a disastrous midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)