Wojciech Szczęsny (75 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Now looking at that video WTF was the defense? Bono is in a LB position with the ball and someone in the RB area. Not one player playing in the CB positions. Only couple Udinese players rushing towards Tek. A one goal lead with 7 minutes to play and I believe you should have plenty of players back. Yes Tek totally 100% fucked up but must have thought where is everyone? Like I posted not the usually proficient way a Max team protects a lead.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I always thought he was good up until the 2nd half of last season. Why does a bad period of form mean he is completely finished. I agree he has been beyond awful for months but surely he can recover?
For a keeper, actually having lows that are this bad is very difficult to recover from because once you're in a bad form you can always risk going back to those levels. Its like a floor level being unlocked. Today was total capitulation

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Tek at fault yes...letting udinese players put pressure on tek so high up the pitch with such little care factor...is a bigger concern. It was a complete shit show, the two players jogging back like it was a friendly between mates at a local park wasn't good enough.

Tek is still our best keeper...needs a few games of clean sheets...just for confidence.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tek at fault yes...letting udinese players put pressure on tek so high up the pitch with such little care factor...is a bigger concern. It was a complete shit show, the two players jogging back like it was a friendly between mates at a local park wasn't good enough.

Tek is still our best keeper...needs a few games of clean sheets...just for confidence.
We should never have allowed them this much space.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
allegri might have said that, as he just said that tek was a good keeper and will learn his lesson. but the point is that he didn't decide on this transfer, finances did. and after that decision, allegri obviously will support the player he's left with.

once again, tek on 6.5m net is borderline unsellable, even without covid. that's the root of it all, everything else is a consequence.
I'm not so sure, 6.5m is high, but there's one thing putting him on the market and another claiming his wages will put off a club. It's one of we never wanted to sell him or we did but as the reports say Allegri had his say. Clubs ain't just gonna come if you ain't putting them on market.

Szcezney still has some market popularity especially as his Poland's number one. Maybe Tici might have come in for him instead of gollini. Or city before bringing Carson ( assuming he was number two). Or wolves before they bought in Jose sa. Then there's westham who brought in Areola on loan. Oh and future arsenal legend Ramsdale. Other than wolves and west ham, he might need to fight for his spot but a lot of them clubs have the cash. Of course this is all hypothetical, we will never know what's the truth but one thing's for certain szesney is not an nobody like a Rugani, nor a Ronaldo with astronomical wages.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not a mistake if we couldn't afford him.
We new his contract was running out...we should have been offering him a deal long before this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think we missed Donnarumma? We could never have matched PSG's offer.
Don't think we even tried. Wow didn't want to leave or no one wanted him. Talk about an absolutely shit situation we are stuck in now

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We new his contract was running out...we should have been offering him a deal long before this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think we even tried. Wow didn't want to leave or no one wanted him. Talk about an absolutely shit situation we are stuck in now
I mean, there’s a guy sitting right there behind him that’s pretty good.

sick of this shit where wages decide playing time. Ramsey same thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean, there’s a guy sitting right there behind him that’s pretty good.

sick of this shit where wages decide playing time. Ramsey same thing.
At least Ramsey does well when he isn't injured. Woj should be benched for Perin. I honestly do not think Perin can do any worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)