Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
Didn't Lamela have a more central role with Roma when he played his best football?
He played as RW in a 433
He definetely doesn't fit in a 352. He has no defensive contribution.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be disappointed if we don't do any movement. I'm not asking Reus, but we could get rid of Peluso, Isla and Padoin and get decent substitutes for Asa and Lichs, cause it is too much difference between Lichs and Asa with their subs. Sooo much difference. It's not a big move, but it was necessary. Shame that Marotta doesn't think like this.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,424
    Do your guru work properly. :disagree:

I have a mutual Facebook friend with him, so here are some pics. :D

Here's the guy:

He also seems to have a fetish for mediocre players. He has several pics of Chamakh:

And also a few pics of this guy:

WTF is going on.
    I said on twitter we're giving him a trial and you probably retweeted it too. :stuckup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    with peluso<>armero and vucinic<>guarin we would have made a great mercato... now with this deals off i have no clue who are we targeting and if we will sign anybody this winter...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Peluso is way better than Armero. I'd like to see Guarin here tho
    No he is not...
    Peluso is playing on top of his potential while Armero played some good football with Udinese and did nothing to show his true potential at a big club
    A change of environment could do the trick.
    I saw a potential while he played at Udinese and probably Napoli is not the place for him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Lamela yes, Nani no. He's younger, got Serie A experience and would fit in our 3-5-2.
    Under our current circumstances, I'd actually take Nani ahead of Lamela, who still has some way to go, to prove his reliability, skill and temperament at the highest level. Nani's form or lack thereof is the only variable here, and that normally changes for the better with a change of scenery and under a coach who has clear ideas about what he expects from his signings. He'd be a calculated risk, and more a guarantee than Erik.

Mandzukic > Llorente.

There I said it.
    Debatable. Their style of play is a bit different. I think Llorente has a bit more vision than Mandzukic, he also has a bit more ability on the ball which adds to his hold up play. Mandzukic is certainly the better finisher for my money, and could be argued has a more tenacious disposition a la Tevez.

Lol metro. 15 mill for berardi??? Yet last week the same sourse said that man utd could sign vidal for 15 mill too hahaha
    More rumors coming in from Daily Mail and the like. Cavani is unhappy and PsG is willing to use him in any deal for Pogba. Cavani plus a slight adjustment. Obviously forgetting that he's not going to cut his wages in half.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Under our current circumstances, I'd actually take Nani ahead of Lamela, who still has some way to go, to prove his reliability, skill and temperament at the highest level. Nani's form or lack thereof is the only variable here, and that normally changes for the better with a change of scenery and under a coach who has clear ideas about what he expects from his signings. He'd be a calculated risk, and more a guarantee than Erik.

Debatable. Their style of play is a bit different. I think Llorente has a bit more vision than Mandzukic, he also has a bit more ability on the ball which adds to his hold up play. Mandzukic is certainly the better finisher for my money, and could be argued has a more tenacious disposition a la Tevez.

More rumors coming in from Daily Mail and the like. Cavani is unhappy and PsG is willing to use him in any deal for Pogba. Cavani plus a slight adjustment. Obviously forgetting that he's not going to cut his wages in half.
    english media can be so fucking shit when it comes to transfers, the guardian is about the only 'reliable' source. I don't think i've heard an end to people at work believing that Vidal will be at man utd soon for a cheap price because Juve are supposedly a club who are smaller than man utd and achieved less :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Nani, Mandzukic and Menez > Lamela, Mandzukic, Menez
    lamela > nani

- - - Updated - - -

if we can sign lamela and mandzukic plus one of menez or giacherini (when sunderland get relegated) and maybe a better sub for licht we are set.
    if we were to sign lamela then there would be no point signing menez or giaccherini, how on earth do you suggest we accomodate the likes of berardi and gabbiadini?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)