Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The best thing we could do if we continue to only spend little is to sell Marchisio in order to fund Suarez
A sub midfielder shouldn't be that hard to find and shouldn't cost much as we are not talking about a WC player...
It wont damage our best 11 strength but our depth, while signing someone like Suarez would definitely take us a level up!

I guess Marchisio could be sold for 25M while Suarez could be bought for around 50M
a sub midfielder should cost 8M tops
therefore its a mercato that will fetch us great strength for 33M (not considering other sales)

Gabbiadini and Berrardi should be brought in for Vucinic and Quag. That way way we should be lowering the 33M even further
Giovinco and Berrardi could be used in a 4-3-3 too if we wish to..

The summer after that we sign Verrati as a direct replacement for the aging Pirlo

We could do much better if we have more funds available as we could get Cuadrado and Di Maria but realisticly speaking the Suarez in Marchisio out is not impossible in terms of funds.
We would probably wont be spending so much for one player as it seems against our policy for the time being

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
The best thing we could do if we continue to only spend little is to sell Marchisio in order to fund Suarez
A sub midfielder shouldn't be that hard to find and shouldn't cost much as we are not talking about a WC player...
It wont damage our best 11 strength but our depth, while signing someone like Suarez would definitely take us a level up!

I guess Marchisio could be sold for 25M while Suarez could be bought for around 50M
therefore its a mercato that will fetch us great strength for 33M (not considering other sales)

Gabbiadini and Berrardi should be brought in for Vucinic and Quag. That way way we should be lowering the 33M even further

The summer after that we sign Verrati as a direct replacement for the aging Pirlo

We could do much better if we have more funds available as we could get Cuadrado and Di Maria but realisticly speaking the Suarez in Marchisio out is not impossible in terms of funds.
We would probably wont be spending so much for one player as it seems against our policy for the time being

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

If bale went for over 100 million then Suarez should go for 125 mill which means we will have to sell marchisio pogba and Vidal to fund him!

Nov 8, 2012
Be realistic guys, Di Maria is not coming to Juve. If higuain sold for 35m, there is no way Di Maria is going for anything less than 40m.

Our best bet would be to go for Mata. Doesn't play, therefore he'll probably push for a summer move because Mourinho is planning on staying at Chelsea for a while and while he's there Mata won't play. We could probably get him for 25-30 million.
With him he can play on the wing in 4-3-3, or attacking mid in 4-3-1-2. He might link up well with llorente.
Mata as winger instead of CAM is like Chiellini as LB instead of CB..

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We're missing only a player or two from becoming a world class team. We're so close, I hope Marotta & Co. see that and push for those key signings this summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If bale went for over 100 million then Suarez should go for 125 mill which means we will have to sell marchisio pogba and Vidal to fund him!
I dont think so
He would go for a big price but the price would also depend on the buyers offers
If we were to be the only club bidding for him and we bid 50M I dont think Liverpool would refuse it
HOWEVER I can see Real and City fight for him splashing some unnecessary cash
I dont think it will go up as much as Bale but I suspect he will eventually go for around 65M to Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)