Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Reports in Italy say that Juventus could offer Sebastian Giovinco to Bologna in an attempt to prise away Alessandro Diamanti. It is believed that the Serie A strugglers want 10 million euros for Diamanti but Juventus general director Beppe Marotta is hoping to lower the price by offering Giovinco on loan and the full rights to Danish talent Frederik Sorensen, who is currently co-owned by both clubs.
@Bianconero81

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Reports in Italy say that Juventus could offer Sebastian Giovinco to Bologna in an attempt to prise away Alessandro Diamanti. It is believed that the Serie A strugglers want 10 million euros for Diamanti but Juventus general director Beppe Marotta is hoping to lower the price by offering Giovinco on loan and the full rights to Danish talent Frederik Sorensen, who is currently co-owned by both clubs.
@Bianconero81
I refuse to believe our board would be that stupid.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I would do neither.

But I said Diamanti and Cerci deals are more likely because we have bargaining chips (Immobile and Sorensen) to lower the cash value.

I rate Diamanti more than I do Cerci btw.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I don't mind Diamanti, I think he is a quite good player. But not for the price of Frederik Sørensen nor Giovinco. Both Gio and Sørensen are individually a better investment (pure money wise) than Diamanti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)