Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone think we have a shot for Perin?

I mean, Genoa are going to want a nice sum of money for him, something that Milan or Inter can provide right now.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont think Asa is at risk, even if we play with 4 at the back next season (which I doubt). He`s gonna be 1st choice at LB, since Conte likes him, he`s proven to be solid there and we`re probably not signing anyone in that area in the summer..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyone think we have a shot for Perin?

I mean, Genoa are going to want a nice sum of money for him, something that Milan or Inter can provide right now.
5M+half of Marrone for half of Perin or if we decide that Perin is the future and Leali is not the one we could sign the whole of Perin and let them have 50% of Leali

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That is a big problem but if the player wants out then they should be able to settle for lower wages.
Yeah, but there are limits.

Giovinco is 'only' on 1.4m (according to GdS), so that would make him moving to a lesser side more possible.

At the time of publishing, Juve only had Pogba, Ogbonna, Peluso, Padoin, Motta, Buoy and Rubinho on less than 1m per season.

Outside of the big clubs in Serie A, only Denis, Diamanti, Gilardino, Cassano, Di Natale, Iturbe, Gastaldello and Pozzi :)howler:) were earning 1m or more per season (Diamanti is the top earner of those at 1.5m per year).

http://i2.wp.com/farm3.staticflickr.com/2850/9709321750_f300d271e6_o.jpg

Very difficult, in most cases, for Juve to convince players to take a big enough pay cut to join these teams, without Juve having to pay them so much to leave that it's hardly worth the player leaving from Juve's point of view.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
De Rossi gets 6.5m??? What for, good memories? Borriello 4m lol.
De Rossi gets it because he's a great player and he could easily get at least that if he left Roma.

That Borriello wage looks silly now (and it probably was a bit too much at the time), but he had just come off some good seasons with Genoa and Milan.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's too attached to Roma to have any interest in playing elsewhere in Italy.

He rejected the chance to join Man Utd in the summer and I don't suppose that move would have seen his wages reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)