Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he's not wrong though, although they shouldn't "overpay", the correct word here would be spend big. Milan are were they are because of their garbage signings. You need a quality foundation and things like that will cost. As soon as you've bought yourself a strong foundation you can start penny pinching. But as long as you're constantly penny pinching you'll never get anywhere because you really have no choice.
Again, I'm talking about the Liverpool part. And I don't agree with the Padoin + Peluso = Cavani thing, it doesn't work like that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
keep all cms we have and don't buy that chinese kid from cagliari. then buy wingers and a leftback.
Hm, interesting stuff from both of you. So keep all cms, plan B and no Chinese kid. Got it.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No, no, no. You start Asamoah, sell Marchisio and Bonucci to Monaco for a combined fee of 50+mil, Gio to Liverpool for 15mil and give away PDC. Then you invests the money into players that will improve our team. I'd buy back Melo personally. Melo>Cheesio
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

watch the sassuolo game again and see how asamoah got us in trouble a few times with his "decent enough pass". and thats just sassuolo, what would it be against a stronger serie a team or a top CL team??? marchisio never makes deadly mistakes which is because he is a better midfielder than asamoah
This.

- - - Updated - - -

marchisio is going to stay and captain juve to champions league glory!
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

No idea why Dusan hates Marchi so much. Just doesn't fit in my little head.
One must recall his fascination with Goat to understand that none of his posts on Marchisio make any sense. :snoop:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dont see how a player could be a problem. The problem is Juve play the same football with no plan b or back up tactics
Not true. 4-3-3 is our plan B. We switched to it against Gala in Turin when we were looking for goals and we used it against madrid. An addition of Menez would just make our plan B more effective.

Jul 20, 2012
Not true. 4-3-3 is our plan B. We switched to it against Gala in Turin when we were looking for goals and we used it against madrid. An addition of Menez would just make our plan B more effective.
Well we only played it aganist madrid and at the last 20 mins of the first gala game. I agree that Menez would help it be effective.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our Plan B is Peluso on the left and Padoin on the right of a 352.

The 433 will be here soon.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zach's wet dream.

Two Asamoah's.
Defensive wingers ftw :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

It always pays to play players out of position; we should try Giovinco @ CB.

- - - Updated - - -

Workhorse, who is incredibly fast. That's it. He's just fast, no football skills whatsoever. He makes players like Biabiany look like magicians.
FML! If he makes Biabiany look like a magician, he must be in the wrong profession. I mean Biabiany is absolute shit. Wakaso must be an atrocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)