Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I would rather we took Jorginho instead of Nainggolan so recent news about him has put me in good mood. I wonder how serious is our interest... I heard that Zenit is also interested and media suggest that he would cost approximately 10m. This is for sure not an exaggeration given present-day standards.

Manez and Jorginho would be substantial and relatively cheap assets to our ranks.

As for Lamela, Tottenham won't let him go for peanuts and rumours about swap for Vucinic are totally implausible.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need better than Menez if Conte is to use 433 instead of 352 next season. With Menez as 1st choice RWF you can't consider 433 being superior to current 352 let's face it.

I like both Jorginho and Nainggolan but they're not necessary right now.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
We need better than Menez if Conte is to use 433 instead of 352 next season. With Menez as 1st choice RWF you can't consider 433 being superior to current 352 let's face it.

I like both Jorginho and Nainggolan but they're not necessary right now.
that's why conte used krasic and pepe in the unbeaten season.

with menez only we won't win champions league but if and if we get just 1 world class winger (reus, griezmann, sanchez, di maria) when we can do it. if dortmund can do it with a weaker midfield and defence than ours in terms of quality and depth then we can do it but we need a better attack.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
that's why conte used krasic and pepe in the unbeaten season.

with menez only we won't win champions league but if and if we get just 1 world class winger (reus, griezmann, sanchez, di maria) when we can do it. if dortmund can do it with a weaker midfield and defence than ours in terms of quality and depth then we can do it but we need a better attack.
:lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Only problem is we are not targeting the CL. Our strategy is to win Serie A and make some run in the CL until we make enough money to be able to field a squad that can be favorites to win the CL.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
How much would Robben cost? His current contract runs out in 2015, Bayern are looking to extend his contract for the second time, he will be 30.5 years old next summer.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Only problem is we are not targeting the CL. Our strategy is to win Serie A and make some run in the CL until we make enough money to be able to field a squad that can be favorites to win the CL.
In truth we're were gonna wait a long time then. Pirlo and Buffon is past their prime already and you don't find a replacement overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)