Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What are you on about? Are you drinking early again? :p

I don't want Cerci here, and I don't like nor rate him. Radja would be a welcome addition, Bonaventura looks interesting, and Cuadrado is somewhat impossible.

As for Reus, one can always Hope :D
Ypu might not like him, but if your analysis is anytjing to judge by, you havent seen him play, evet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think Cerci is a wonderful player who could offer a much needed direct challenging of defenders.

But the issue remains whether or not he'll continue shining when playing for a team like Juve where the opposition offers us much more respect than they do Torino. He'll be receiving the ball in much tighter spaces with us and will need to add some physicality to his skill set.
For me the biggest issue would be his temperament, not all players are able to play for a big team, drift in and out of the line up, and constantly turn it on.

Technically he should be fine, as a left footer who is able to go inside and also outside of a full back with pace, he can always come onto his stronger foot to create space. Difficult kind of player to read. It's not the same kind of restriction we see from our typical wingbacks.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Cerci is nothing special. We shouldn't waste anytime chasing his incredibly average ass. The over-rating of this Granata $#@! on this forum is $#@!ing deplorable. I'd rather play without wingers if the alternative is $#@!ing Cerci.

Radja, and to a lesser extent Bonaventura are the only interesting options on that list. Cuadrado, while being a potentially amazing addition, is close to impossible (Fiorentina ffs) so I wouldn't even bother discussing him.

I think Reus would be incredibly hard to get, but he is by no means impossible, especially if we move early, offer him an interesting project, guarantee him first team football, and perform well in Europe this season.
By no means impossible?

Of course it is impossible for Juve or anyone else to get Reus, as his clause cannot be activated before 2015. Watzke said, that Reus ll be definitely a Dortmund player next year.

To think that Reus would be interested in going to Italy while at the same time all big clubs from Spain and England r interested is high class delusion.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Cuadrado is not impossible at all

People are forgetting he's 50% owned by Udinese. So we buy his 50% then out-bid Fiorentina (Who can't possibly spend a tonne more money, especially if they fail to finish in the top 3) and boom. Cuadrado is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)