Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
question...i have noticed the (starting) team becoming progressively less italian....do you all think this factors in to the purchases that will be made by the club? i know juventus has always taken pride in having a significant block of players in the azzurri...
With Pirlo staying for another year and having a 4 man italian defence (gig, bonucci, barzagli, chiello and if one is out ogbonna) we have 500% of the italians that Inter have in their first XI most of the time...... so i think we have enough italians (Quag, Giovinco, Pado and such are also italian, though they aren't guaranteed starting XI)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I would pass, we have Caceres and Ogbonna. We don't need another benchwarmer.

Napoli is interested in Vidic, as their bid for N'Koulou was turned down.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cuadrado rumor for Quag is just too good to be true.even if we give Quag now and get Cuadrado's half in June.probably BS because of rats injuries.
Cuadrado is a good player
I have rated him before all this fuss about him even started but now from underrating him he is probably the most overrated player in Serie A
Dont get me wrong he is a good player.. But he is not one of those players we should be really excited about! He is nowhere near Di Maria`s level
If we go for 4-3-3 he would be a good option given a fair price 5M+Quag should be fair
Di Maria should cost at least 25M and thats just because Real have Bale as 1st choice

- - - Updated - - -

market values have been updated for serie a at transfermarkt

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/default/basics/marktwert-aenderung.html

total joke.
Marchisio sold for 27M
Suarez bought 42M

15M for a hugh upgrade for our team

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)