Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Negotiations with Fiorentina?

Yeah, right.

They'll ask for 30mln like they did for Jovetic.
Don't need to negotiate with them, in theory.

Use Udinese as a proxy to block negotiations until the co-ownership has to be decided through the blind bids and then outbid Fiorentina through Udinese.

This would all be relying on Udinese being prepared to really piss Fiorentina off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Negotiating with Fiorentina will not be easy...I doubt they will want to make us stronger. In saying that, I am happy to offload some of our lesser players.

Maybe we should just sell Quags to them, try to get 7 to 10 million from them and utilise that cash elsewhere.

I don't think roma got ripped, Nainggolan is a decent player....in fact, good business for us would have been to offload Marchisio for 25 million and bring him in. Looking at that market value, not that it has much merit but if Marchisio, a current bench player is worth 28 million then we are stupid not to ask around for interest.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Don't need to negotiate with them, in theory.

Use Udinese as a proxy to block negotiations until the co-ownership has to be decided through the blind bids and then outbid Fiorentina through Udinese.

This would all be relying on Udinese being prepared to really piss Fiorentina off.
I very much doubt Udinese wants to do something like that unless Viola piss them off first and want the other half for peanuts.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
If you guys are going for Cuadrado, wouldn't ye need to get at least one more winger?

Pepe is the only natural winger i can think of, in the current squad.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
It depends on the plans of Conte. With Cuadrado we would be able to switch between the 3-5-2 and 4-3-3, and in the 3-5-2 he could easily be deployed on the wing aswell (though he is not as good in defense as Licht, Caceres or even Isla IMO). If we were to switch completely to a 4-3-3, we would need more wingers, maybe one who could play the left aswell, but i don't see us changing that way, i just think the management will try and form the squad so Conte has the flexibility needed to play with different formations and game plans depending on the opposition ect.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Juventus could use a play maker more than a winger in my opinion
playmaker as in behind the two forwards or someone upfront, like a SS, del piero style?

I think if conte has in mind the 4-3-3 then obviously the winger is the better choice. However, I wouldn't mind seeing what this team can do if it had a ZZ/Kaka type playing in that hole behind the forwards pulling all the strings.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
whatever conte wants.

if the playmaker happens to be a mata player, who can play either on wing or behind striker so be it.

if it is a pirlo style player so be it.

whatever he sees fit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Season ending injuries for Biabiany and Diamanti next week please :xfinger:

What is up with that fucker Pazzini? I hope he never returns to playing football again; same with that smug cunt Gilardino. Career ending injury ftw :touched:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whats all this hate on future juve players?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd totally sacrifice Marchisio and Vucinic IF (and only if) it meant getting both Di Maria and Cuadrado :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)