Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We finished the league 17 points ahead of Roma, so we could've rested our best players if we had to. The problem was the lack of quality of the starters.

Funny how Juve's players seem to need more rest than other European teams, especially with our slow-ass game, and strategy of stopping running when we have a 1-0 lea against Chievo.
Good point, actually. We do look lethargic from time to time, while EPL teams play with pace 24/7. Odd.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know man, it's so dumb. And they immediately turn their back on him and suck on Marotta's dodger. So pathetic.

I can see that high IQ with every misread post you quote.
I like how you dont respond to my arguments and try a personal jab instead.
Typical reaction when one is out of arguments

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, actually. We do look lethargic from time to time, while EPL teams play with pace 24/7. Odd.
Yet EPL teams rotate quite a bit.

We upgraded our bench quite well this summer.

Seems according to your logic, Marotta did the right thing.

Thanks for that :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But you didn't understand my analogy. So what's the point? I can't help you read, buddy. My mommy is a teacher and she ain't here.
Apparently, you dont know your logical fallacies. Odd, for an american.

Its quite simple really. We were gonna buy Morata and Pereyra. We considered taking a financial risk by adding Iturbe to sate Conte's thirst for more spending.

When Conte left in a very professional way, and got replaced by Allegri, the board decided not to take this financial risk cause the current team is more then good enough to achieve the goal wich Conte failed (there were circumstances) last year. And they added depth cause we lacked reliable players to rotate with.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We finished the league 17 points ahead of Roma, so we could've rested our best players if we had to. The problem was the lack of quality of the starters.

Funny how Juve's players seem to need more rest than other European teams, especially with our slow-ass game, and strategy of stopping running when we have a 1-0 lea against Chievo.
The fact we lacked the players for other strategies/tactics and creativity all together doesn't mean tiredness and fatigue weren't 2 reasons why we looked so static. By not having depth, a decent bench, we had to keep playing the best we had.

In a good day Pirlo can explode but a tired Pirlo is in fact a liability.

You have to understand that our bench choices were maybe not beyond poor but certainly added nothing in particular to our creativity department. There's no way we had depth.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apparently, you dont know your logical fallacies. Odd, for an american.

Its quite simple really. We were gonna buy Morata and Pereyra. We considered taking a financial risk by adding Iturbe to sate Conte's thirst for more spending.

When Conte left in a very professional way, and got replaced by Allegri, the board decided not to take this financial risk cause the current team is more then good enough to achieve the goal wich Conte failed (there were circumstances) last year. And they added depth cause we lacked reliable players to rotate with.
I love how players we don't buy are financial risks, yet Morata and Perrerya are sure bets. :lol:

Sorry man I can't take you seriously, don't bother responding.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I love how players we don't buy are financial risks, yet Morata and Perrerya are sure bets. :lol:

Sorry man I can't take you seriously, don't bother responding.
Pereyra comes at low wages and a reasonable fee, compared to Iturbes simular wages but over double the transfer fee.

We needed an attacker. We got a young promising one for a good price. He isnt a sure bet but attackers at that age are never cheap and we do needed new attackers, regardless of our tactics.

Iturbe ? 30 mil on a winger. Coman and Berardi could easely become better then him

Aug 22, 2014
Next Season we can go for Jovetic to fill in LW spot, Berardi for RW spot and Morata (if he explodes) at CF. Pair that with Rabiot (free), Darmian (if stephan leaves) and we should be in a path of a youthful Juve.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I am very impressed by Gaudino and he makes me forget about Kroos. He plays so matured, nice passing range, structuring the game and running his socks off..you couldnt ask for more really. I m pretty sure he ll sign a 4 years contract in November, as there is absolutely no reason to leave with Guardiola already giving full trust in him. I wouldnt say zero % cos this lad came a bit out of nowhere and who knows what he and his daddy r planning, but i would say its almost impossible. The Kroos disaster was hopefully a lesson.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know man, it's so dumb. And they immediately turn their back on him and suck on Marotta's dodger. So pathetic.

I can see that high IQ with every misread post you quote.
Who is turning their back on Conte? I'm incredibly grateful for what he did for Juve both as a player and a coach, a true legend, regardless of whatever nonsensical imaginings people have of the reason he left.

However, I do think Marotta has done a good job as Director here. He's made some mistakes, but he'd been pretty shrewd in other deals.

Is not allowed to like the work of both Conte and Marotta for Juve, while realizing that both make the occasional mistake?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Who is turning their back on Conte? I'm incredibly grateful for what he did for Juve both as a player and a coach, a true legend, regardless of whatever nonsensical imaginings people have of the reason he left.

However, I do think Marotta has done a good job as Director here. He's made some mistakes, but he'd been pretty shrewd in other deals.

Is not allowed to like the work of both Conte and Marotta for Juve, while realizing that both make the occasional mistake?
No it's not allowed. It's also preferable that you hate Marotta because being anti-establishment is cool and shows you're smarter than the common fan who blindly trusts a management group that has been here for 3 straight titles.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
The Shakthar stadium was bombed by separatist ukranians, we should move right away to sign the best players
"The Ukranian champions have left the city due to the conflict and are now based in the western city of Lviv." - BBC SPORT

I think this has been the case for a while now since Donetsk has had a lot of separatist issues since last Spring. Thats why I don't think anything changes with the latest events to the empty stadium that they weren't even planning on using this year - they're also playing all their matches in Lviv this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)