Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
- - - Updated - - -

Ogbonna is a physical defender who did decent at a mid table team, that had not much tactical guidelines

At juventus we found out he is dumb as $#@! and has the mental capacity of a 3 year old. He has no place here[/QUOTE]

True, stupid red cards, out of position million times, slow.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ogbonna seems to be getting stupider by the hour.

This going to be another one of those observations (that generally have some basis in reality) that ends up being exaggerated very quickly just by people repeating it and gradually making a bigger and bigger thing of it?

If people think Ogbonna is incredibly stupid, I can only imagine what they must think of Caceres...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

This going to be another one of those observations (that generally have some basis in reality) that ends up being exaggerated very quickly just by people repeating it and gradually making a bigger and bigger thing of it?

If people think Ogbonna is incredibly stupid, I can only imagine what they must think of Caceres...
A fantastic player, a juventino through and through, will be our club legend soon. Montero's heir. Martin :heart:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Exactly my point. The mental aspects of his game still need work, no question about that, but he's no imbecile by any means.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Its growing cause when one is objective, peasants dony understand the nees of a nee cb.

This is the very core of online discussion.
Exhaggerate to have the other accept the middle ground

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point. The mental aspects of his game still need work, no question about that, but he's no imbecile by any means.
No, but fact is he isnt smart enough to be a future starter.
I do think hes rather dumb.

And we got no other young cbs.

We need to replace barzagli in the near future.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Its growing cause when one is objective, peasants dony understand the nees of a nee cb.

This is the very core of online discussion.
Exhaggerate to have the other accept the middle ground
I've sometimes wondered how many people in here employ this tactic and I definitely see the point of it, but you do realise that you as a poster lose a lot of credibility through it in the long run?

May 22, 2013
Having to exhaggerate makes no sense imo. It just seems unnuanced and parochial, and it makes it hard for other people to know what a person really thinks if he always does it. I mean, call a fart a fart and a shit a shit, no need to go the ekstra mile when all it does is it makes the poster seem ignorant...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this forum wouldnt be half fun without cronios, badass, suns, klin, bb81, and zach's exaggeration.

if everyone was a boring fack like red, kate, and ocelot, then this forum would suck

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you are so mad right now. but i did not ask for explanation, only his stuatus, brah.

anyway, he's great in fm so must be pretty good in real life

alaska

May 25, 2013
this forum wouldnt be half fun without cronios, badass, suns, klin, bb81, and zach's exaggeration.

if everyone was a boring fack like red, kate, and ocelot, then this forum would suck
I'm not sure Zach realizes he's just hurting his own case.

You have to slog through a steaming pile of vitriol and calling people "peasands" to even reach what he's trying yo say. By that point, even if he's right, there's little credibility left.

Makes him sound desperate.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I find it strange that you didn't mention me. Did you have a good sleep last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)