Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
If Allegri wants to play a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2,then why aren't we going after a trequartista?Kagawa is warming his ass on the bench in Manchester and would likely demand to leave as soon as a CL playing team who can guarantee him a starting spot comes in.....He could be available for 15 million,is only 25 and is on low wages....Also was Bundesliga playyer of the season in a title winning Dortmund side....Would prefer him to Lavezzi tbh

memo

Nov 18, 2005
I do also....but man u will ask vidal in exchange.. or something like that
Also i have the feeling that allegri is thinking about teves or pereyra for tq

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I'm really glad we had the conte issue to deal with all summer that actually kept papers busy instead of making random bull*$#% like the Falcao 'news'. But eventually there had to be a star player that we will be linked with like every year so Gazzzetta can sell some more papers, since linking us only with the likes of pastore, lavezzi, manolas will not turn many heads and will not excit many people and make them buy the papers.

So when the conte saga ended and paper sales went down they had to think of some new way to make people buy the paper and what way is better than linking us to 'want-away' monaco striker Falcao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)