Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If we get Lavezzi or someone of that level (an instant upgrade), it's a good mercato. If we don't it's a huge fail.

Let's just stop mentioning Falcao; never ever going to happen. We're talking about an initial payment of 20 million here, that's about as much as Marotta has ever spent on a transfer :rolleyes:

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Allegri to the GDS:

"The team gave good signals in the two formations. We played with the back four in Jakarta and Sydney and also in the whole game in Singapore. We need to work hard to acquire the knowledge that enables us to use another formation with the same reliability. This other formation would be 4-3-1-2? often I say '4-3 and then after that we see. It depends on the characteristics of the players. I have the luck of having to teach a single system, because the other is already stored. I don't have a playmaker ? I can adapt someone. Pereyra has the features to play that role, even if it is not the classic finisher. As for Pogba, I do not see him in that role, but Marchisio can play that role. As for Tevez, He can play in the 4-3-2-1, with two players who dance between the lines, and also in the 4-3-1-2. When you have great players its much simpler. On the other hand, switching to 4-3-3 is more difficult because of the characteristics of the players.The only winger I have is Pepe, then there is Coman who can play that role and has good quality, but he is very young. He will already be helpfull to us this year. And speaking of young players, Vitale is doing very well, born in 1997: He is a player for the future that with time will become central."

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,773
    League site says we signed Granada CB Marcelo Djalo, 1993.

His twitter says he'll be playing for Bologna so they might have fucked up like last time with another player who went to lazio I think.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Allegri to the GDS:

"The team gave good signals in the two formations. We played with the back four in Jakarta and Sydney and also in the whole game in Singapore. We need to work hard to acquire the knowledge that enables us to use another formation with the same reliability. This other formation would be 4-3-1-2? often I say '4-3 and then after that we see. It depends on the characteristics of the players. I have the luck of having to teach a single system, because the other is already stored. I don't have a playmaker ? I can adapt someone. Pereyra has the features to play that role, even if it is not the classic finisher. As for Pogba, I do not see him in that role, but Marchisio can play that role. As for Tevez, He can play in the 4-3-2-1, with two players who dance between the lines, and also in the 4-3-1-2. When you have great players its much simpler. On the other hand, switching to 4-3-3 is more difficult because of the characteristics of the players.The only winger I have is Pepe, then there is Coman who can play that role and has good quality, but he is very young. He will already be helpfull to us this year. And speaking of young players, Vitale is doing very well, born in 1997: He is a player for the future that with time will become central."
    Confirmed bitches

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)