Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
What do you guys think about Younes Belhanda? :)
He was quite a big talent in Montpelier, is he still good?
Because I red some news about him leaving Ukraine

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
This will never happen, Inter got that CB, now all that is left is mediocre Italian compromises, or smth beyond MArotta's capabilities.
The new CB will be just a mediocre subber, or depth as the Marotta apologists claim...

Who did they get ?

==

why do people keep mentioning Isco ? are we linked to him or is this just wishfull thinking ?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ugh. GdS keeps saying we'll play a 352.

I really want a change. That was Conte's formation, I think it would be a really bad choice to continue using it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ugh. GdS keeps saying we'll play a 352.

I really want a change. That was Conte's formation, I think it would be a really bad choice to continue using it.
We have a new coach coming in who is wanting to continue a winning cycle. I think it is likely for Allegri to not want to change much to keep a winning formula.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,293
    Juve and Atalanta are in love lol.

I'm pretty sure Gagliardini is an AM. We'll probably buy him and loan him back to Atalanta.
    @Mark What happened to Zappacosta and Baselli?
    still being closely monitored. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    According to some reports Marotta is offering Manchester City 2M to loan Jovetic + option to buy for 15M.
    but marotta will go full out for a squad player though :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you could say the same for Berardi, Zaza, Gabbiadini, Boakye etc.

To spell it out he is an investment.
    and a waste of money, have we actually made a profitable return on any of them? because the money sassuolo paid to buy zaza from us will just be recycled to buy berardi next summer plus more.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    and a waste of money, have we actually made a profitable return on any of them? because the money sassuolo paid to buy zaza from us will just be recycled to buy berardi next summer plus more.
    so we took their own money to buy their own, most talented player, how is that a waste of money?

I thought Jews were good in finance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)