Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
now thats typical short-term planning. Thats very good dule, especialy when our average age was almost 30 years and we were the oldest team on the planet
His price was way too high for unknown player. Also, with that buyback clause, it's not like we can surely count on him for the future.

Sure, you can say Real won't use the option. But you know that as much as I do when I say they will.

Jul 13, 2010
His price was way too high for unknown player. Also, with that buyback clause, it's not like we can surely count on him for the future.

Sure, you can say Real won't use the option. But you know that as much as I do when I say they will.
As far as I heard, if he will not want to go back he can stay at Juve, and then if he wants to go away, then very well - we don't need this kind of players

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
As far as I heard, if he will not want to go back he can stay at Juve, and then if he wants to go away, then very well - we don't need this kind of players
Is this confirmed? Morata can ignore the buyback clause and stay at Juve if he wants?

I didn't think that was the case.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buyback clause is related between the clubs, not with three parties involved.

As far as I know Madrid fans love him and want him to return, he's Spanish plus it's Real Madrid we're talking about. IMO if they want him back there's no way to even discuss his denial.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You damn right!!! you know that Moggi and Giraudo back in 2006 before everything happened claimed to have signed a deal with Nike for 50m year!
Y_Y
don't forget the tamoil sponsorship. I think it's still one of the biggest shirt sponsorships ever. was supposed to be €22m a year until 2010 I think.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We don't have a TQ/AM or anyone near good enough to play such a position. A TQ needs vision, passing ability, and in the modern game, pace and physicality as well. Whereas most of our players possess physicality and some have a decent passing range, we sadly lack both pace and vision (Pirlo is the only one with high quality vision in the squad).

I am actually staying that we should stick to the 3-5-2 (begrudgingly), unless we get a high quality player who allows us to change/adapt formations.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck don't we have money? Where is the (supposedly) 23-25 million we set aside for Itubre? Did it just magically disappear?!
We set aside ? Did we now really ?

Why didnt we close the deal if we had it ?

- - - Updated - - -

You're absolutely right about that. Some people here seem not to understand what the role of a Trequartista involves and nobody in our team can do it properly for lack of the basic requirements for it.

About sticking to 3-5-2, well, the mercato ain't close yet.
Nobody in our team is a true trequartista, but marchisio is the only one who can play there without obstructing other players, wich is why Conte did it.

Its amazing how B81 and Zoso continue to think Conte is an idiot, because he did that every time we played a cam behind strikers.

Marchisio is good for now, but we need better afterwards

- - - Updated - - -

that lineup will get raped in italy, and theres no way marotta will sign those players for 60 mil
agreed on both terms

the rape will be excessive even to milan standards

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I really regret that we won't cash-in Isla in current transfer window. Even little inflow of cash from sales could improve our budget and give a chance to make one, last big purchase. Of course, loaning Isla out is not a disaster, given we gonna acquire Romulo the same way, but on the other hand I'm almost sure that we will redeem Romulo after his loan spell, but won't be able to earn decent money for Isla.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
There's no way we have a chance for a big purchase even if we did sell Isla.

I think we'll sign some $#@! 5th FW and close the mercato.
But what about our interest in Iturbe? I mean that this interest, if was real, suggests that we still have the money for one big shot, and maybe some decent sales could improve this chance to some extent.

My guess is that we are waiting for some big transfer opportunity and in the last part of the August we may welcome another player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But what about our interest in Iturbe? I mean that this interest, if was real, suggests that we still have the money for one big shot, and maybe some decent sales could improve this chance to some extent.

My guess is that we are waiting for some big transfer opportunity and in the last part of the August we may welcome another player.
Well, hopefully you're right :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Iturbe was juventus considering making a risk in getting him to keep Conte. A risk because this would require juventus to go QF/SF to not make considerable losses.
When Conte left, juventus doesnt feel the need to take this big risk anymore, and settle for what we have and Allegri to get past groupstage with it

Thats my opinion, not a fact ofc.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone else think Allegri will try using Romulo as an attacker? Like a RW?

He did it with Urby at Milan. Romulo also had pretty decent goals and assists last season. I also can't see us using the 352 for long, so where does he belong? A backup CM? I think he'd be wasted there.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Iturbe was juventus considering making a risk in getting him to keep Conte. A risk because this would require juventus to go QF/SF to not make considerable losses.
When Conte left, juventus doesnt feel the need to take this big risk anymore, and settle for what we have and Allegri to get past groupstage with it

Thats my opinion, not a fact ofc.
But Conte's departure should cause even more moves & actions regarding our transfer window, including big spendings. We don't have great coach on our bench anymore and we need to strengthen the squad because of that.
Anyway, I still don't get it why we need another CB. Sorensen, Marrone, Ogbonna, Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini... We have a lot of central defenders, it makes no sense to get another one without selling at least two before. If Allegri wants another striker, I would recommend Gabbiadini as he can perform plenty of roles in the attack. He would be relatively cheap, he is up and coming talent with very rare characteristic, he's worth trying and finally we won't acquire any better versatile left-footed winger.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Anyone else think Allegri will try using Romulo as an attacker? Like a RW?

He did it with Urby at Milan. Romulo also had pretty decent goals and assists last season. I also can't see us using the 352 for long, so where does he belong? A backup CM? I think he'd be wasted there.
IMO, we will take him for 3-5-2. Firstly, as a plan B if Licht don't want to resign with us and sell him. Secondly, as a back-up if Licht stay with us. Third, for a back-up in CM in every formation. I can't imagine him as an RB with 4 man defense, he can't support this tactic with his abilities.
He is the type of player who can play everywhere and Allegri likes players like him, if we can judge with Emanuelson's case. I hope anyway, not to be worse than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)