Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Football Italia says that Vidal stated that "he is happy to stay if his transfer to England failed"!!!!!!.And his agent is in Turin to talk with Marotta .Chilean paper claims that Vidal has a verbal agreement with MU.Fucking no.

Jul 20, 2012
Football Italia says that Vidal stated that "he is happy to stay if his transfer to England failed"!!!!!!.And his agent is in Turin to talk with Marotta .Chilean paper claims that Vidal has a verbal agreement with MU.$#@!ing no.
Talk about this in the vidal thread, and its tuttosport who said it once again why do you even believe it?

- - - Updated - - -

I know its the wrong thread but no one is answering me. Does anyone have a stream for juve training and a stream that will show Allegri's conference?

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Don't stay in one match. Tevez didn't score in UCL. What this means? that he is worse than Llorente or something?

We need a more fast team to make the difference, Van Gaal teached how 3-5-2 should be played.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Talk about this in the vidal thread, and its tuttosport who said it once again why do you even believe it?

- - - Updated - - -

I know its the wrong thread but no one is answering me. Does anyone have a stream for juve training and a stream that will show Allegri's conference?
I don't want to believe that,but his manager isn't in Turin to eat pasta with Marotta.And that Chilean paper also don't knows anything?

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
For Manolas.
If you hate Bonucci for his mistakes, be ready to hate Manolas because he is making same or even worse mistakes x2.

I have told my opinion for him, since i have watch him in several matches. Average-bad passes and ball playing, really fast and good aerials BUT he makes a lot of mistakes, sometimes he covers them with his speed. He is a decent CB with good potential but not what we need. IMO, he is not in Juve's level.

The price is predictable, Olympiakos knows how to sell and i can say that he will be sold close to this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)