Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dat Beppe. I won't complain at all until I see if we bring in a top Winger.

Plus, Evra will be going up against piss poor converted wing backs camping in their own 18 yards making Evra look like Roberto Carlos

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
Dat Beppe. I won't complain at all until I see if we bring in a top Winger.

Plus, Evra will be going up against piss poor converted wing backs camping in their own 18 yards making Evra look like Roberto Carlos
:thumbup:

Anyway, Pirlo was someone else's trash, Bazagli was someone else's trash, Tevez and Pogba both were someone else's trash. So tell me again how we fucked up recycling someone else's trash.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sorry but how can Pedro be the reason for their failure if he isn't even getting playing time?

That said, I'd also prefer Sanchez, he has already proven himself in SerieA.
He isnt the reason for their failure, but a factor of it. Put the love triangle of 2 holding mids and an anticipating fullback around messi, and he's locked out of the game. Without Xavi in his prime to move the play around it, barcelona's offence got locked down. If the two wide players are a goalscoring threat however, then there are many options to exploit the gap the centreback occasionally leaves to block messi. Sanchez and Neymare are supposed to be such players. Pedro on the other hand, has blistering pace and a good cross, but that last thing is useless at barcelona. And he lacks goalscoring threat, wich is vital against teams that hardcounter tiki taki

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we have a coach wishlist thread since conte is leaving?
@Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we are bringing evra for a pet for pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)