Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ANY club who ends up buying Balotelli now should be classified as the most retarded club. Even if it's Juve.

As for Nani and Evra... I could see why would Conte be pissed with such transfers.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We'll be turning into Milan 2.0 with all these free transfers like Drogba and Evra.
Seems like the great man has taken Pirlo's success too much into his head.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
7.3 average rating on whoscored.com... second best after Rooney.. he can't be that bad can he?? (sorry I haven't watched that much united matches this season and if i did watch it, i didn't focus on the defence)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like I said even if Evra is mediocre here, he's up against sub mediocre players most Weeks. Awful, converted wing backs who don't dare come into our half. So i'm sure Evra will look twice as good as he is in at least 30 of the 38 fixtures.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
7.3 average rating on whoscored.com... second best after Rooney.. he can't be that bad can he?? (sorry I haven't watched that much united matches this season and if i did watch it, i didn't focus on the defence)
He's still decent going forward but defensively,he's just a liability nowadays.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'm not up to date when it comes to United matches, but I have heard that he has been dreadful recently and many United supporters have shifted the responsibility of poor defending this season onto Frenchman.

If think otherwise, I won't argue. As I don't watch United games on a daily basis.
Well I stumbled upon quiet a few games of theirs this season and everyfvckintime he was absolutely dreadful. Would be such a waste of money.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, you need to take one thing in accound. We allways try to have an "extra" player. Like Borriello, Bendtner, Anelka, Osvaldo.

Consider that allmost our entire forwards bench is gone. What will we do, spend money on 2 new strikers to sit on our bench ? I would be all for getting immobile and some cheap experienced player. Drogba suits the category for the latter.

I wont comment on evra, because i will get perma banned for excessive racism if i do.

But some people need to realise going "so yeah, we need leftback, central midfielder, 2 starting wingers and 2 replacement wingers, and 2 bench strikers" is completely unrealistic.
So seeking cheap deals for non starting players with experience is good.

By doing that, we could save money, to spend on those wingers y"all want.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Wait there people who don't want Evra... On a free seriously? He's still one of the best attacking LB's in the World, yes he's not the bet defensively but he's not a liability far from it. He'd be a wonder signing and improve us massively going forward.

Getting Evra and Nani potentially for the price of selling Immobile, it would be a great move.

From there we would get Sanchez and another midfielder and we would be set and I would easily class that as a 10/10 market.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,559
    Do we have a coach wishlist thread since conte is leaving?
    @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we are bringing evra for a pet for pogba?
    leaving?

perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Who wouldn't ?
    @Mark is there anything behind thAt?
    Just me asking.
    There are rumours of it though.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want Osvaldo :sigh: but if we get Sánchez and Nani, and by solid backups you mean Candreva/Pereyra, Paletta/Ranocchia and Gabbiadini(?); I think it's ok. I guess we wouldn't be getting Kolarov/Lulic since we got Evra, right?
    yeah but if we have the cash you could replace Evra with one of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)