Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Dat Beppe. I won't complain at all until I see if we bring in a top Winger.

Plus, Evra will be going up against piss poor converted wing backs camping in their own 18 yards making Evra look like Roberto Carlos
Its true .. same thing happened with maicon this season.. teams didn't know how to deal with an attacking full back with the support of a decent winger.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'll be getting high wages if he comes and I don't like that the most about the whole deal. He's not bad but simply not worth it. Play Asamoah there, Chiellini or even Ogbonna and focus on more important things. We need wingers if we're to switch from 352 to another formations.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He isnt the reason for their failure, but a factor of it. Put the love triangle of 2 holding mids and an anticipating fullback around messi, and he's locked out of the game. Without Xavi in his prime to move the play around it, barcelona's offence got locked down. If the two wide players are a goalscoring threat however, then there are many options to exploit the gap the centreback occasionally leaves to block messi. Sanchez and Neymare are supposed to be such players. Pedro on the other hand, has blistering pace and a good cross, but that last thing is useless at barcelona. And he lacks goalscoring threat, wich is vital against teams that hardcounter tiki taki
How does Pedro lack goalscoring threat when positioning and finishing is one of his better traits? He knows where to be and find his goals in the box, he has played less then previous this season (plus Barca arent as direct as they were in his two first seasons with them when he was scoring 20+ goals), hence just a modest season for him in terms of goals (19). His crossing is not his best attribute, dude is defenitely an opportunistic winger/inside forward as they come, he doesnt take much initiative with the ball or that involved in overall play (to say he is typical tiki-taka player is bit odd), but he is a direct cutting in goal threat in terms of giving options with his sense of positioning and decent finishing with both feet.

That Sanchez is better then him is very obvious, but to downplay his goalscoring instincts for a modest type of winger is to underestimate him. His two first seasons with Barca he scored 22-23 goals, latter two seasons he had down periods and didnt reach near to that, and this season despite constant rotation/bench player scored fairly good 19 goals. His best game this season was vs Getafe, where he scored a hattrick in like 9 minutes or so. Bit weird to think this dude is more about crossing. Only Alves is about crossing in that team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Evra is a a disgusting piece of shit, a putrid human being, a symbol of filth. That is what is wrong :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

:thumbup:

Anyway, Pirlo was someone else's trash, Bazagli was someone else's trash, Tevez and Pogba both were someone else's trash. So tell me again how we fucked up recycling someone else's trash.
Not every piece of garbage can be recycled, and not every man's trash is another's treasure ;)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
No wonder Conte wants out and doesn't agree with the transfer policy we have been pursuing. I would do the same thing If I found out that Marotta is plotting to take old and mediocre Evra.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I'm not up to date when it comes to United matches, but I have heard that he has been dreadful recently and many United supporters have shifted the responsibility of poor defending this season onto Frenchman.

If think otherwise, I won't argue. As I don't watch United games on a daily basis.

Jul 20, 2012
I'm not up to date when it comes to United matches, but I have heard that he has been dreadful recently and many United supporters have shifted the responsibility of poor defending this season onto Frenchman.

If think otherwise, I won't argue. As I don't watch United games on a daily basis.
I don't either but I disagree with your argument about Conte wanting to leave cause of the purchase of a player.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I don't either but I disagree with your argument about Conte wanting to leave cause of the purchase of a player.
As for Peluso, I agree with you. Wasted money.

As for Osvaldo, I don't believe he rates Osvaldo so high to try to force Marotta to redeem him. Rumour has it that we have a chance to acquire Sanchez for something around 20-22m, so who with the mind in the right place would insist on buying Osvaldo for almost the same amount.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
An intresting idea
Giovinco wants to go right?!
Giovinco for Balotelli
Milan get a skillful player (with the idea of fulfilling his potential) and we get ours

Id like a Sanchez Tevez Balotelli trio it would make things intresting.

In all fairness as much as we all hate to say it we wont be getting anyone special this summer unless Pogba moves on
Di Maria could be possible only in an exchange deal with Pogba
Sanchez is possible only if Barca decide to sell him which I doubt that would be the case given the he was one of their best players this season

BTW a Pogba-Fabregas+Sanchez swap could be very good for us...
If Barca does want to sell Sanchez and Fabregas we could use Fabregas as a direct replacement for Pogba (Fabregas is very underrated) and use Sanchez speed up front therefore we are strengthening our team without even spending
Real could offer us Di Maria in a deal which make us change tactics its not something that will make us complete but it is something that potentially could even make us stronger than the 1st option (we would have to use some cash in this scenario)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)