Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
1. Kolarov 2. Coentrao 3. Lullic
2. Hummels would be Like sex, but hard to get. We already have a lot of cb. Should first sell someone
3. two or three wingers like Sanchez, Nani, Menez, Iturbe

That's all what Juve need

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
I'm quite aware how young players grow, they are all young once, after all. I just notice how most of your transfer endorsements are players until 23, which isn't going to work well in one go. These aren't even super talents you are talking about, like Pogba.

I've always advocated getting young players in areas that are needed, but some of your choices come across as something a FM player or football hipster would choose. There is always a balance between lesser tried and trusted and super potential with higher risk, I don't think we are too far off with our model (Vidal, Caceres, Asamoah, Isla, Ogbonna - all 24, Pogba 19, plus all the young players we have invested a lot in - Berardi, Zaza, Gabbiadini, Leali, Masi, Rugani).

It's harder to find space for young players in a team as strong as ours, without finding great talents like Pogba, and it is absolutely of no use to them to play 15 minute cameos and 5 starts. Players need to leave and play, imagine how much Immobile would have played for us this season.
I'd never advocate us getting a player unless they were a super talent. Trust me, I watch enough youth football to know what's what. We've got a good thing going but in truth its nothing special. Let me put it like this, we aren't going to catch up to the elite teams in europe if we continue down this path. We can't compete with them via cash, so let's do it with scouting. Clubs with mega cash don't have patience at all so have no business putting faith in youngsters, we on the other hand don't have any patience either but don't have the cash to compete with them for the super stars.

There are two markets we ought to be sensational in to regain our elite status back. The discarded talents market and the youth market. The amount of value to be found in these markets is absurd. All for cheap bucks. Someone on the previous page stated that the EPL should be a shopping centre for us and he's right. Teams there have no patience and end up getting rid of some great players on the cheap.

I've been watching youth football for some time and I'l tell you this. There hasn't been such a big pool of talented youngsters coming through in world football since the mid 90's. If we don't stick our fingers in this pie we're gonna get left behind.

Look, we've got a good group of experienced players. Who are now all champions in their own right. I counted something like 7 players that are impossible to move out of the team. Only 4 youngsters could potentially fill in the other spots. Doesn't sound like something that's not gonna work. Plus we have other good players in the wings too.

Say for example we get in Morata. We give him starts with tevez upfront. He bottles it, then we still have llorente in the wings. We aren't harmed at all, and he still has time to develop. We bring in ali adnan, we still have asamoah and isla who are capable of doing a good job, he messes up his chance we aren't harmed. However the upside in these situations is that if they work out we'd have players whod be world class in their position for the next 10 years and bought them for a snippet. That's what youth can do for us. That's what pogba has done for us. All we need to do is rinse and repeat.

Instead what we have is stockpiled crap like the quags of this world. So many players in our squad simply aren't good enough to be here and IMO are taking the spot of someone in the squad who could potentially save us cash, and take us to the next level.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
$#@! defensive workrate. We have a team of $#@!ing workhorses and look how amazingly easy we are to shut out in Europe.
It's definitely Conte's style.

That's probably the reason why he doesn't want Nani.

Di Maria, Cuadrado, are guys who have awesome stamina and track back all match, nonstop running.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a fantastic base to work on.

Barzagli, Chiellini, Licht, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Llorente.

These are all very good/world class players.

What we need is a very good LB and 2 great wingers, along with another CM to rotate. We're close to having a complete squad. This would obviously justify a change of scheme to a 4back.

The problem is that I don't see us selling Bonucci; and I just don't see Conte benching him. He'd rather put Chiellini on the left as a LB and play Bonucci and Barzagli as CBs. This obviously wouln't work, and we'd be back to 532.

I just feel we are hostages of Conte's love for Bonucci. Pleaaaaaase sell this guy.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014

Di Maria, Cuadrado, are guys who have awesome stamina and track back all match, nonstop running.

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli, Chiellini, Licht, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Llorente.

What we need is a very good LB and 2 great wingers, along with another CM to rotate. We're close to having a complete squad. This would obviously justify a change of scheme to a 4back.

The problem is that I don't see us selling Bonucci; and I just don't see Conte benching him. He'd rather put Chiellini on the left as a LB and play Bonucci and Barzagli as CBs. This obviously wouln't work, and we'd be back to 532.

I just feel we are hostages of Conte's love for Bonucci. Pleaaaaaase sell this guy.
This ^^^^^^

I honestly don't think Bonucci is good enough for the way we want to play , especially with the current 3 at the back. Bonucci crumbles against the forwards that are willing to close him down quickly and aggressively, I've lost count how many mistakes hes made both at club and international level and to be honest when ever he has the ball or he has to do some serious defending I panic and often refuse to look.
His passing has been demonstrated throughout his performances but often takes it too far and gets over confident, instead of giving the ball to Pirlo to distribute like he is supposed to when Pirlo has time and space on the ball, he just tries the 40 yard pass himself and often breaks up the play with a wayward pass.
I think we need to sign a more solid CB to take pressure off of Chiellini as it seems Giorgio has to work twice as hard as the other CB's constantly having to try and predict if Bonucci is going to make a mistake.
Our problems in Europe seems to be that the teams we have failed against know how to shut out our back 3 .. Bayern last year closed down our back 3 so fast that we had no option than to try and go long towards giovinco, vucinic etc.
The same with Galatasary and Benfica this year.. on the counter attack our back 3 were too spread out and gaps started to emerge which pacey strikers could easily take advantage of. Our midfield partnerships are solid don't get me wrong but id like to see Vidal or Pogba recreate the old partnership that Pirlo had with Gattuso, a Gattuso or a De Rossi type player to help out or defense would be a great addition to cut out passes and hassle players constantly.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
someone needs to go. Xabi, Modric, Illara, Isco, Khedira, Di Maria, Casemiro, Rakitic. thats 8 players for 3 spots, so its either Di Maria leaving or Modric. i think its Di Maria...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure a midfield of Modric, Isco/Rakitic and Di Maria would work at all.
they will probably add another CM, a Vidal type of player :scared:, and sell 2 (Di Maria is also a CM in this scenario). so im guessing Di Maria/Modric and Khedira are gone...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'd never advocate us getting a player unless they were a super talent. Trust me, I watch enough youth football to know what's what. We've got a good thing going but in truth its nothing special. Let me put it like this, we aren't going to catch up to the elite teams in europe if we continue down this path. We can't compete with them via cash, so let's do it with scouting. Clubs with mega cash don't have patience at all so have no business putting faith in youngsters, we on the other hand don't have any patience either but don't have the cash to compete with them for the super stars.

There are two markets we ought to be sensational in to regain our elite status back. The discarded talents market and the youth market. The amount of value to be found in these markets is absurd. All for cheap bucks. Someone on the previous page stated that the EPL should be a shopping centre for us and he's right. Teams there have no patience and end up getting rid of some great players on the cheap.

I've been watching youth football for some time and I'l tell you this. There hasn't been such a big pool of talented youngsters coming through in world football since the mid 90's. If we don't stick our fingers in this pie we're gonna get left behind.

Look, we've got a good group of experienced players. Who are now all champions in their own right. I counted something like 7 players that are impossible to move out of the team. Only 4 youngsters could potentially fill in the other spots. Doesn't sound like something that's not gonna work. Plus we have other good players in the wings too.

Say for example we get in Morata. We give him starts with tevez upfront. He bottles it, then we still have llorente in the wings. We aren't harmed at all, and he still has time to develop. We bring in ali adnan, we still have asamoah and isla who are capable of doing a good job, he messes up his chance we aren't harmed. However the upside in these situations is that if they work out we'd have players whod be world class in their position for the next 10 years and bought them for a snippet. That's what youth can do for us. That's what pogba has done for us. All we need to do is rinse and repeat.

Instead what we have is stockpiled crap like the quags of this world. So many players in our squad simply aren't good enough to be here and IMO are taking the spot of someone in the squad who could potentially save us cash, and take us to the next level.
cronios and rakib's love child?

:p just messing

- - - Updated - - -

cuadrado tracks back?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)