Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I do find this frustrating. Dortmund don't seem to have a problem to spend EU20m on a striker, yet we are scared to bid more than 18m for Sanchez. Last year we bought Ogbonna for close to 15m from memory. So I struggle to see the logic. We pay 15m for a reserve defender and hesitate to pay more than 18m for a first choice starter in attack.

Dont get me wrong, Marotta has done some fine work (Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Llorente) but I think if Juve are to make a leap in quality in Europe, we need fewer players but truly top class players that make a difference. If all we did this transfer season was get Sanchez and a left back we are done. The depth players can be had by bringing loaned players back (i.e the likes of Berardi, F. Rossi, De Ceglie etc).

I think its pretty straight forward: BUY Sanchez 25m, LB (Coentrao?) 15 = 40m
Funds to be raised from: Immobile (10m), Vucinic & Quags (12m), Sorensen (3m) = 25m
NET: 15m.

Forget about brining in Peryra, Romulo etc. They are more depth players we don't need. We just need 1 or 2 players that can slot into the 1st team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Probably some of this has been mentioned already but just some rumours:

Juventus will redeem promising defender, Edoardo Goldaniga, from Palermo. Four teams from Serie B are interested in the defender for next season: Perugia, Spezia, Livorno and Latina.
- Criscitiello

Paratici will watch the Netherlands vs. Wales match to take a closer look at Janmaat.
- Di Marzio

Juventus continues to follow Drogba. Paratici is convinced that it could be a good deal.
- Di Marzio

Alvaro Morata is on the verge of a Juventus move. The player already has a deal with Juventus, now the clubs must find an agreement. Morata only wants Juventus.
- AS

Our mercato is sooo going to be Drogba, Morata, Pereyra. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with what both of you are saying. However, in my opinion (which in hindsight means nothing) I don't believe Morata is a good player. He was frustrating to watch in the CL Finals.

Looking at his stats, he only scores when Madrid are already winning by more than 2 goals. http://www.whoscored.com/Players/91213/Fixtures/lvaro-Morata

If we do sign him, I wish him the best and I hope he can grow into a WC player with us.
He offcourse doesnt only scores when madrid are 2 up, that happened like a third of the time.

Madrid's playstyle doesnt suit him. Simular like Llorente wasent suited for spain's tiki taki despite beeing in excellent form (2012). Along with that, he's still very young, and 10 goals in 37 games isnt bad for such a player.

Let me put it like this. If he was having the goal to minute rate of a player like suarez, we wouldnt be able to buy him.
This is a guy with potential to become very good, and its this kind of player we seek to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will redeem promising defender, Edoardo Goldaniga, from Palermo. Four teams from Serie B are interested in the defender for next season: Perugia, Spezia, Livorno and Latina.
- Criscitiello

Paratici will watch the Netherlands vs. Wales match to take a closer look at Janmaat.
- Di Marzio

Juventus continues to follow Drogba. Paratici is convinced that it could be a good deal.
- Di Marzio

Alvaro Morata is on the verge of a Juventus move. The player already has a deal with Juventus, now the clubs must find an agreement. Morata only wants Juventus.
- AS

Sounds like an excellent mercato

noussa

Aug 29, 2008

- Criscitiello

- Di Marzio

- Di Marzio

- AS

add Sanchez and lulic ;) DDTS

- - - Updated - - -

imagine 20m marcelo, 25m sanchez... lets $#@!ing spend! are we $#@!ing atalanta or we are juve?
ah looking back on how we spent 25m for diego and 15m for martinez....if only we can save those penny, if...
Sanchez would be looking for house in turin as we speak

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Real Madrid received an undisclosed bid for Marcelo from Juventus, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition :shocked:
Lets just go after Coentrao while we are at it.He's the more attainable of the two.

Licht-Barza-Chiellini-Coentrao.This would be like one of the best back 4 in Europe.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Klopp: Immobile is a war machine.

" Ciro has a physical presence, the perfect body and those who saw him in the Youtube movies could admire how he plays. He's a real war machine. Ciro has played in a team that ran a lot in attack, with great intensity, and is accustomed to this exercise. Property is a player who scores goals, in every moment of the game, even in the final minutes. He has the true killer instinct. He can definitely improve in many ways, he wants to improve. We will help and I look forward to working with him. Property has great desire to come and play here, refused other clubs for this reason and this also shows what they think of us outside of Germany "

Big words from a great manager. I hope we don't regret this.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Fuck Morata.

Check the polls @ Madrid blogs, forums. The majority want to sell him. Why the fuck should we be interested in a player the fans or the team does not want?

Who wants something that is unwanted...
for all we know madrid (the reigning cl-winners btw...) try everything to not lose him on a permanent basis and conte loves him... so...

oh sry, i didn´t see the part about the madrid blogs and forums. now i´m convinced. he´s shit :agree:

i think most in here do judge him exclusively based on his performance in the cl final. guess what, casillas was utter shit, benzema was invisible, ronaldo had a quiet game, bale should have scored 2 goals before extra time and then got one gifted by di maria...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)