Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
As I said before the only reason why he got a chance to play in CL final was that Ancelotti was desperate to reshuffle things in the attack AND Jesse was injured.
Jesse was the go to player for Ancelotti for the majority of the season, whenever things weren't working for the first team attackers. Then he got injured and morata got a chance for bit part plays here and there including the CL final.
Jesse is the real talented youngster who's got a future at Madrid, And the reason Real are willing to let go of morata, and why morata is desperate to get out of RM, Bcuz he knows when Jesse's fit again there's no way in hell he's see the color of the pitch there.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Let me write down the team, that I would like to see playing for Juve next season.

In: Darmian(8), Garay(17), Marcelo(18), Erkin/Murru(Free), Iturbe(22+Peluso), Candreva(Ogbonna+ Isla+3-4), Coman(Free), Cuadrado(Let Udinese and Fiorentina extend co-ownership, then buy Fiorentina's half- Quagliarella+12), Morata( Loan). Total= 80 million €

Out: Peluso, Ogbonna, Isla, Quagliarella, Giovinco( 10), Vučinić(7), Immobile(10), Bonucci( 25), Motta(1), De Ceglie(1), Marrone(2,5), Rossi(4,5), Boakye(5-6), Sorensen(2,5), Ziegler(1,5) + 15-18 million € of transfer budget= 88 mllion €

And if we sell Llorente and buy Balotelli with this money, we would must probably make some profit in that deal too. But I wouldn't sell Llorente, this is just an if.

GK: Buffon, Storari, Rubinho
RB: Lichtsteiner, Darmian
CB: Barzagli, Chiellini, Garay, Caceres
LB: Marcelo/Coentrao, Erkin/Murru
CM: Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah, Padoin
RW: Iturbe, Candreva, Pepe
ST: Tevez, Llorente/Balotelli, Morata
LW: Cuadrado, Coman
What is this bullshit, this is only possible if you cheat on FM..

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Klopp: Immobile is a war machine.

" Ciro has a physical presence, the perfect body and those who saw him in the Youtube movies could admire how he plays. He's a real war machine. Ciro has played in a team that ran a lot in attack, with great intensity, and is accustomed to this exercise. Property is a player who scores goals, in every moment of the game, even in the final minutes. He has the true killer instinct. He can definitely improve in many ways, he wants to improve. We will help and I look forward to working with him. Property has great desire to come and play here, refused other clubs for this reason and this also shows what they think of us outside of Germany "

Big words from a great manager. I hope we don't regret this.
Has Klopp actually seen Immobile play, or just watched highlight videos on youtube with three replays for every penalty goal?

- - - Updated - - -

bonucci starting :tuttosport:
tevez on the wing :tuttosport:
Tevez wouldn't be on the wing, not really. Do you remember the 433 we had in Conte's first season? Vucinic was on the left as more of an SS, and Pepe was on the right as the real winger. Lichtsteiner backed up Pepe and Chiellini stayed at home at LB (Or did we play Estigarribia at LB those days? I can't quite remember) while our midfield backed up Vucinic on the wing.

I'd expect much the same with Sanchez playing like a more technically able Pepe, Tevez playing as a left-sided SS and Asamoah staying back.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
yeah yeah, i know. i just imagined the number of mentions zacheryah would get if that happened ^^
but obiously a formation on paper doesn´t tell the whole story. i´m aware of that :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Not only Real Madrid's Morata, there is Juve's interest in Marcelo as well & Janmaat is Juve's new target - Gds

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is pressing to sign Inter's Ranocchia, but If Ranocchia feels Inter want him seriously, he'll stay. - Gds

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Morata to bench Llorente?:crazy:
Also, i think Tevez will not fit as a winger. If we keep Giovinco,Berardi we don't need to buy back-ups. Also keep Gabbiadini as third CF.
LW->Berardi,Tevez (if Conte really want it)
CF->Llorente,Morata,Gabbiadini
RW->Giovinco,Sanchez.
Cost=25+m for Sanchez. From selling Quag,Vucinic we hand find the half of that 25m.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not only Real Madrid's Morata, there is Juve's interest in Marcelo as well & Janmaat is Juve's new target - Gds

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is pressing to sign Inter's Ranocchia, but If Ranocchia feels Inter want him seriously, he'll stay. - Gds
Please stop posting bullshit in here. It's not appreciated. Fucking Marcelo. :lol:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Pay for his other half. That's what i mean, same with Berardi.
exactly. just wanted to make sure because over the last few days i´ve often read something like "just bring back both" like this would happen for free.
we´re talking about 12m+ here.
anyways, it seems that gabbiadini is always certain to stay at samp for one more season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)